NEED HELP....

sister amina

MEMORISING THE QURAN
:salam2:
I need your help.
Three days ago I saw a dream,in which I saw UMAR IBN KHATTAB (RA)!!!!
And then the next day i saw my aunt in my dream,sitting in my room and when I asked her wether it is a true dream she replied yes.
Now my question regarding this is that was that really umar bin khattab or is it my imagination?I have heard a hadeeth regarding this that if a person sees mohammed s.a.w.s in dream then she has seen him in reality but does this apply in my case.
NOTE:I usually get such types of dreams like once i saw the clouds splitting in to pieces and on each of them was written a name of the surahs of the holy quran namely taha,yaseen and maryam.And the other day i saw that a ladder of light descended from the sky and i climbed it to see that there were several k'abas over there and the people were performing tawaf there, i also joined them and started making the tawaf and i wept a lot after that i came back to earth and went straight to my grandpa,and narrated him the whole story to which he replied that it was true.I admire umar bin khattab a lot and i had heard that before turning to islam he had buried his daughter and after he became a muslim he used to visit her grave and cry so much that there had appeared scars on his cheeks.In my dream i recognized him with those scars. may allah guide us all.ameen.:tti_sister:

sazk

Banned
aOA sister,

how do you in it was Hazrat Umer (RA) ? can you describe his features to us please?

wasalam

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
I need your help.
And then the next day i saw my aunt in my dream,sitting in my room and when I asked her wether it is a true dream she replied yes.
Now my question regarding this is that was that really umar bin khattab or is it my imagination?I have heard a hadeeth regarding this that if a person sees mohammed s.a.w.s in dream then she has seen him in reality but does this apply in my case.
NOTE:I usually get such types of dreams like once i saw the clouds splitting in to pieces and on each of them was written a name of the surahs of the holy quran namely taha,yaseen and maryam.And the other day i saw that a ladder of light descended from the sky and i climbed it to see that there were several k'abas over there and the people were performing tawaf there, i also joined them and started making the tawaf and i wept a lot after that i came back to earth and went straight to my grandpa,and narrated him the whole story to which he replied that it was true.I admire umar bin khattab a lot and i had heard that before turning to islam he had buried his daughter and after he became a muslim he used to visit her grave and cry so much that there had appeared scars on his cheeks.In my dream i recognized him with those scars. may allah guide us all.ameen.:tti_sister:

her we no one know how umar ibn khattab(r.A.) was? so how can you tell ? and i think it was your imagination

sazk

Banned
yee ouch! too rough sister... i think this is interesting because i've heard of many ppl who saw the prophet (pbuh) but i've never heard of anyone who saw the sahaba karaam (ra). can u describe what was he like in ur dream?

salam alekum

asem79

sister ur blessed

I need your help.

(my comments represent my personal opinion based on personal experience )

first, i would like to say that for someone to have such dreams, this person must a good and blessed Muslim (i envy u :ma:) ... sister let me take ur dreams one by one, regarding UMAR IBN KHATTAB (RA), if u were exposed on the day of the dream to him by reading about him or just had a thought about him then it could be ur imagination(psychology) but if u were not exposed to his character on that day then i would say it was him that u saw on ur dream.. one more thing makes me confirm it is a possibility that was him u saw is the confirmation on the second dream of ur aunt tellin u that "yes it was a true dream"... the second dream where u saw "clouds splitting in to pieces and on each of them was written a name of the surahs of the holy quran namely taha,yaseen and maryam" , i would say u might have had few probs occurred in ur life at that time and u din't know what to do or havin Qs about certain thing in ur thoughts n dint have answers for them by then, maybe god was more like givin u guides to find answers in those sorahs.. the second translation to the sorahs u saw in ur dream, i might say that god is tellin u to read those sorahs more often (which i recommend) bcoz of the great value they have.. one thing i know about soraht yaseen is "there's no mercy seeker reads yaseen and doesn't get it" as anyone who seeks mercy from god reads yaseen to get it... ur third dream about "Kaaba and tawaf" i have nothin to comment on but woooow that was such a very very good dream sister n u must be a good and blessed muslim to be rewarded by havin such a blessed dream...

i hope that helped abit...

all the best n take care

regards

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
W'alaikum asalaam warahmatullah,

I doubt anyone here is able to interpret dreams, I would foreward this to a scholar to avoid any misunderstandings.