Need help!!

mrshazzi786

Salaam, I thought I would post a thread up on this forum because I need like soo much help!

Well here goes,

I started practising islam bit by bit since 2008 like half way through the summer holidays, after having an illegal relationship (gf/bf) I admit I ain't the best muslim on earth but that happened in my past, now I'm Alhamdulillah praying 4 to 5 times a day, attending the dawat e islami ijtima occasionally.

Thing is I'm 16, and its like I do azaan the big masjid in my town, its a huge beautiful masjid... and I'm at the moment feeling really low. Its like I'm missing something in my Islamic life. I can't put my finger on it but I just fear that I hope I am not put off reading namaaz, or the many other things I do such as azaan.

I would love for someone to give me to advice that will change my mood and hopefully bring me back out of this low feeling I have inside me...

a_stranger

:salam2:

I think that the most important practise in Islam is prayer (Salat) . it is our relation with our creator , we muslems should pray regularly and never miss any prayer incase you miss any one you should pray it as soon as possible , try to pray with a heart and understanding .......Prayer can bring much peace and happiness in heart , you are still young you have InshaAllah a very good chance to be among :

There are seven whom Allaah will shade in His Shade on the Day when there is no shade except His Shade: a just ruler; a youth who grew up in the worship of Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic; a man whose heart is attached to the mosques; two men who love each other for Allaah's sake, meeting for that and parting upon that; a man who is called by a woman of beauty and position [for illegal intercourse], but be says: 'I fear Allaah', a man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity; and a man who remembered Allaah in private and so his eyes shed tears.' Narrated by Abu Hurairah & collected in Saheeh al-Bukhari (english trans.) vol.1, p.356, no.629 & Saheeh Muslim (english trans.) vol.2, p.493, no.2248

Think about that: a youth who grew up in the worship of Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic

k.tanzeela

asalamualaikum brother...you are on a right path proceed...dont leave it...gettin high and low is all about what a life stands for...all i will say just remain steadfast to good deeds...inshallah u ll get an everlasting satisfaction and peace...dont be afraid of these small hurdles...and u say u are just new on this path...so what do u think Allaah wont test u...so be brave and prove ur strength...Allaah bless...

Abdulhalim

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

The brothers are right, you should always pray to Allah to make your faith stronger. We are only a human being who are bound to commit mistakes, but the best of us is he who turn to Allah and ask for forgiveness for wrong doings. You should not lost hope because Allah is the most merciful and will definitely forgive you your sines provided that you sincerely regret your mistakes and will never repeat it again. May Allah guide us all and forgive us our sins and accept all of us into His Vast Gardens. AMEEN.

Smile

be urself
just always pray & ask allah to keep u strong and faithful and then try to keep urself busy with all the productive and constructive activities and dont let your mind go towards feeling down or low & always think positively