need HELP :(

islamdonlyway

:salam2: brothers and sisters , hope everyones good.

i am in such a big problem ! the problem is since i started university, on fridays at jumah time i have lessons !!! :(......jumah is around at 1..but i have lessons then wich cannot be missed ! becouse if i do miss it, i will mis alot and fall behind ! my break is at 2, but iv missed the jumah, and there is no second jumah unfortunatly due to the lack of muslims ! what shel i do? i know i can pray zuhur but im missing jumah every week ? i know the hadith were if you miss 3 jumah intentionally you become kafir...but im not missing them intentionally...im kindov helpless, i cannot do anything about it to change it.will it be fine for me jus to read the zuhur ?i feel really bad missing jumah !
:(

jazakallah !!!

Abdul25

Logical Believer
:salam2: brothers and sisters , hope everyones good.

i am in such a big problem ! the problem is since i started university, on fridays at jumah time i have lessons !!! :(......jumah is around at 1..but i have lessons then wich cannot be missed ! becouse if i do miss it, i will mis alot and fall behind ! my break is at 2, but iv missed the jumah, and there is no second jumah unfortunatly due to the lack of muslims ! what shel i do? i know i can pray zuhur but im missing jumah every week ? i know the hadith were if you miss 3 jumah intentionally you become kafir...but im not missing them intentionally...im kindov helpless, i cannot do anything about it to change it.will it be fine for me jus to read the zuhur ?i feel really bad missing jumah !
:(

jazakallah !!!

:salam2:

SubhanAllah brother you are in the same situation as i am , my class starts at 1 o'clock and jumma starts at 1:15. so out of two i can attend either lecture or Jumma prayer and Wallahi the lecture is so important for me , it is the most difficult of all and is of my core area but after thinking too much i decided that i should go for Jumma as lecture, i know, will be very difficult to understand but i should give it a try and should not loose jumma prayer so allhamdullillah it is good and i feel good. another option is that you can record the lecture through voice recorder and then do combine study with any of your class mates , that option is also good.

i hope i made some sense as i was also frustrated and i posted the same question in a thread.
here it is

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72991
:wasalam: