Need serious help

dian

Assalamualaikum Dear brothers and sisters,
I have been a member in this forum since two years ago, but I am not an active member. I have serious problem. I am 35 years old and have a daughter. I have been divorced for two years. I am a born moslem but I think I am not a good muslimah. I always feel my heart so empty and I always think that why this happens to me (I mean that I am divorced). I live with my daughter and I have no one except her. I can't stop thinking about that and sometimes I think I am going to go insane. I can't sleep at night and I can't focus on anything. My heart is trembling hard. I am not as normal as I used to be. Please make du'a for me. I need your du'a. I am sorry for bad English. Wassalam.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum warahamatu-Allaah wabarakatuh dear sister...

first I ask Allaah subhanahu wata'alaa to make everything easy for you.ameen

Dont ask why sister.... it was the QADR of Allaah that the marriage didn't work.
We should take calamities as hidden blessings from Allaah subhanahu wata'alaa. He subhanahu wata'alaa has something BETTER in store for you, be thankful to Him [subhanahu wata'alaa] for what He has given you of His infinite blessings and know that He knows BEST.

I know it's hard for you and I am saddened to know of your pain dear sister, but it's good that we have good perspective of what happenes to us of calamities from our Lord jala wa'ala! subhanaAllaah.....I have once read :a calamity that gets you closer to Allaah is better than a blessing that takes you away from Allaah: (this may not be the same exact words, but it was something like that) my poiny is, maybe this is the time, the place, and the moment where Allaah is calling you to Him and to His way! He only tests whom He subhanahu wata'alaa loves.
SubhanaAllaah, does it feel good to know Allaah is testing you?? subhanaAllaah!:)
so be PATIENT for Allaah says: *Allah is with the patient. He subahanahu wata'alaa also says: "with every difficulty there comes ease. with every difficulty there comes ease*
STAY PATIENT!

Ps: your English is perfect mashaAllaah tabarakaAllaah:D

may Allaah make matters easy for you.ameen

dian

Dear sister,
your reply makes me cry. I am so touched by it. I know I have to be patient and this calamity makes me closer to Allah. I do qiyamul lail and real qur'an more often now. It' s still hard but I hope Allah give me strenght and patience so I can go on my life. Thanks for your du'a. I hope someday I will be as religious as you sis.

maYRam

wa alaikum salam dear sister dian..
Allah loves u and difficult times is his best way to wake up a sleeping faith.. insha'Allah everything will be easier for u.. u need to be strong especially for your daughter.. make Allah and ur daughter ur inspiration for living, loving and laughing.. just keep your faith strong and we are always here for you.. i hope and pray that Allah will keep u and your daughter safe, healthy and will go through this hard times together... just hold on, stay strong and Allah will make everything alright..
wasalam..

(i'm not good at this, but i hope i made u feel a little better)
:hijabi:

abdun_faqirun

Assalamou alaikoum

May Allah cast away the shautan from your heart, from your way and makes you better in deen and dunia ameen
Sister, the cure is simple, just Turn to Allah, surrender to him, cry while in Sujud, ask fro forgivness, ask and beg Allah for iman. Shaytan finds you week now and he is DEVOURING you till your loose your self, your eman and you become ungrateful. I advice you to Count the blessings Allah gave you and thank Allah alot for that.. Allah said If you thank me I will give you more... He said that so its must be true.
Do some extra worship, some volunteering jobs, give and dont ask Wallahi you will find yourself soo happy.
about your Divorce, its a disliked Halal , but it happen, it could be good for you, what happen happened , and the days that are gone, are taken from our lives. Live your day Happy thanking Allah, and making salat on the prophet a lot Allah swt will take care of your affaire. that's the formula
May Allah strenthen you against your Nafs and against the shaytan\\

ameen

dian

Jakakumullah dear sisters and brother,
I feel better after reading your replies. I hope Allah forgive my sins, give me streght and make everything easier for me. I hope Allah increase my eeman. I want to be like all of you in this forum, Insha Allah. You all have strong eeman. It makes me amazing. Remember me in your du'a.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuh

dear ukhti i hope at this moment Allah grant you with peacefulness in your heart inshaAllah
well maybe the divorce was something painful but know that "It may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know" 2:216

Everything has been fated by Allah and could be that it was best for you and your daughter. For now I think it would be good if you increase (as well as myself) our imann every single moment so that you can teach your daughter all the islamic teachings and may she grow up to become a solehah daughter inshaAllah. Im sure for now your daughter is everything to you (and of course Allah too) so maybe its best you focus on bringing her up and also on yourself so that all of us can become good pious muslimah and be showered with abundant of Mercies, Forgiveness and Love from Allah.

Actually i have been through your situation too, couldnt sleep at night, i dont feel peace in my heart, I didnt know who to talk to but when I look back I'll then realised that Allah was and is always there for me and that maybe that is the way Allah wants me to always come back to Him; be closer to Him inshaAllah. Yeah it is hard and miserable sometimes but always remind yourself that there is happiness which is only within our faith. Trust me inshaAllah one day or soon you will feel the blessings of peacefulness inside so long that you have trust in Allah and strive your best to please Allah, do everything for the sake of Allah and your dearest daughter.

I wish I was there as to help you but I know that Allah will take care of you wherever you are. Dont give up making dua'a to Allah (and of course we will make dua' for you too) as there is always hope and not everyday is a cloudy day (ok I made that idiom myself lol)

Take care now :)

waalaykummusalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

rightpath_357

Sis, Allah is testing you And from the sound of it- you are very strong. We will all du'aa for you sis.:hearts: Remember to call your daughter over often and give her a hug. She must be going through a hard time too. Put on a brave face dear sis, because you will be rewarded for this. You were divorced by the will of Allah (SW), and you could have been worse off if you were still married. Allah is in control, and Allah will protect you.Ameen
:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

SURi

Dear sister,
:salam2:

When I am in bad situation, I get up at the last one third of the night, make wadu and two raka salah and seek forgiveness and help from Allah SWT. Within short time problems are solved. It never failed me, Alhamdullilah.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Dear sister,
your reply makes me cry. I am so touched by it. I know I have to be patient and this calamity makes me closer to Allah. I do qiyamul lail and real qur'an more often now. It' s still hard but I hope Allah give me strenght and patience so I can go on my life. Thanks for your du'a. I hope someday I will be as religious as you sis.

Assalaamu alaikum warahmatuAllaah wabarakatuh:D

***AlhamduliAllaah! you found my words helpful, AlhamduliAllaah........all the good I have said was from Allaah ta'ala sister.

Dont wish to be like me though, wish to be like the sahaba and the best of creation. I have my own faults and am just SINFUL slave of almighty Allaah.