need to know what to do

seema2005

Assalam O alaikum

I have been trying to move out of my parent's house for more than 10 years now. But I am still living with them. I was wondering if I should accept that as my destiny and not try so hard or should I really really work on it with everything I can do. Please let me know what I should do? I am married and have 4 year old daughter. I live with my husband and 4 year old daughter

Mumin01

i think moving out is the best thing, it will not only give your family space, but your parents as well, ya akhi you should make dua maybe you arent putting enough trust in Allah, The Majestic, continue to try and if in the end it doesnt work out, accept it as it is,

Allah knows all

peace

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
y cant yuu , cant you afford it or something..??
:)or isit yr parents cant accept the departure of your family lol

wel.. ask yr wife and see wat she thinks maybe if you have enof responsibility to leave ,y not, u can always live in the same street wiv yr parents:)

summertime

sister :)
y cant yuu , cant you afford it or something..??
:)or isit yr parents cant accept the departure of your family lol

wel.. ask yr wife and see wat she thinks maybe if you have enof responsibility to leave ,y not, u can always live in the same street wiv yr parents:)

im assuming she has a husband not a wife :lol:

seema2005

I came to conclusion that I am going to accept that I am going to live with my parents forever. I am not going to move out anymore. I am going to accept that as my destiny. It's not worth trying to move out. My dreams have been shettered so many times, I am not going to go through that again. I am going to accept that as a Allah's Will. Thank you everyone for reply.