Need your URGENT duas for a sister

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

there is one 15 year old muslim sister having blood infection. she is undergoing medical cure but she is unconscious. docs told that she have less chances to survive. they are telling that if she dont get conscious, she might go into coma.

i humbly request all of you to make a dua for her from the bottom of your heart..pls

may Allah heal her and jazaak Allah khair to all of you in advance.

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum wah rahmahtullah wah bahrakahtu

i m very sad to read that. May Allah heal her pains and give her shifa Ameen sumah Ameen

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam2:,

there is one 15 year old muslim sister having blood infection. she is undergoing medical cure but she is unconscious. docs told that she have less chances to survive. they are telling that if she dont get conscious, she might go into coma.

i humbly request all of you to make a dua for her from the bottom of your heart..pls

may Allah heal her and jazaak Allah khair to all of you in advance.

~~~
:salam2:

~May Allah swt help her and make speedy recovery upon her~Amin!
And
~May Allah swt reward you
for your kind intention~Amin!

~Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak!

Thank you,
Take care!
~Wassalam .

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for asking of us to make duas for our litlle sister in Islam.

May Allah subhan wa teala cure her and give sabr and faith in help of Allah to her family. Please dear brother, inform us about her condition Inshallah.

May Allah help to our sister. Ameen ya Rabby

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We will supplicate to the One Who Answers are Prayers. May Allah reward you for asking us.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

jazaak Allah khair bro kashif_nazeer and sisters HIBBA2009, Asja, queenislam, Aapa for ur priceless duas.

she is coming in and out of danger...she has an operation on thursday but docs say she should be able to cope with it to proceed.

may Allah bless all of u. ameen