Needs help here!

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Assalamualaikum to all!

Ive got a question! Well earlier today I went to the store to get some stuffs. And after ive paid for it, the salesgirl returned me the change and while giving it to me she accidentally touched me.

On the way home i kept saying istighfar because i know its haram. Anyone else has been in this situation? What can I do to prevent this from happening again?

wassalam.

shichemlydia

salam alikoum
if you have no bad intention from your part, so inchae allah there is nothing on you, and if her intention is bad so she will bear the sin of that.
wa salam alikoum

4mMadara2Amina

>*<

I think it is okay, because you didn't do anything by yourself. :hijabi:
I think everyone can be in such a situation. More if there are for example as in Europe (my country especially) where they don't know anything about msulim people. :hijabi:

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
subhan Allaah, what a nice religion it is!!!
It is ENOUGH for the NONMUSLIMS particularly for the females that our religion ISLAM is so purified and pure!!!!! jazak allah khair, wasalam.

iloveislam78

lol

LOL OHMG I UNDERSTAND, SOMETIMES WHEN IM PAYING FOR THINGS I KIND OF HOVER MY HAND THEN THROW THE MONEY AT THEM LOL, YES I LOOK RETARDED BUT WHO CARES, BROTHER ALLAH KNOWS UR INTENTION AND THATS WHAT YOU'LL BE JUDGED ON DONT WORRY :)

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Haha! You know I even thought of bringing a bag so that if theres a change i'll ask them to throw it in. But well like you all said, my intention is good and Allah knows best! Thanks guys!

Talat

Salam don't be to harsh on yourself, there has been no intetion, and it has happen accidently(so it is not a sin) , and don't forget that Allah forgives greater sins and he is all forgiving.