Neha

Neha SA

As Salaam Alaikom wa ratmulaih wa barakatatu to all my Brothers & sistes in Islam.

I am very glad that I joined TTI and will not make new friends. I am from SOuth Africa and I am a revert for 4 years now.

Jakakallah Khair

Neha SA

Jakakallah

Jazakallah for the welcome & warm wishes I received. How appropriate of a true believer to respond in this manner. Allah Hafiz

saif

:salam2:
Welcome to Islam and welcome the tti community. Please do share your story with us with the intention to inshaAllah increase our iman.
:wasalam:

mali1

As Salaam Alaikom wa ratmulaih wa barakatatu to all my Brothers & sistes in Islam.

I am very glad that I joined TTI and will not make new friends. I am from SOuth Africa and I am a revert for 4 years now.

Jakakallah Khair

Welcome to TTI sister. One question though - What do you mean by you will "NOT" make new friends now? Is that a typo mistake?

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatoho

welcome to TTI

congratulations on your reversion and looking forward to hear your story

African muslims have a special place in my heart - alhamdulellah

SA is the country of Shiekh Ahmad Deedat ... sounds like a beautiful country. I even looked at migrating there for work but then changed plans

Neha SA

Typing error

Maaf i made a mistake the other day when I joined instead of saying i will now make new friends, i said I will not..lol I guess you right sister I am excited !!!:tti_sister:

sami2000

welcome sister toTTI and we hope to be happy here

new0538.gif
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: