nervous about exams

SisinIslam

hello all brothers and sisters,hope all is well:)

I am getting quite worried about my exams coming up and revision, my first exam is on wednesday:-:)girl3: and last one is on the 19th of June:-(
I would really appreciate it if you would all make du'a for me.

Jazakallah Khairan
:tti_sister:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Salam o alikoum sister.
firstly i don't think i have welcomed you before, so welcome sister to tti. secondly, you are in my duas. May allah make it easier on you, and insha allah make you pass ur exams. keep me in ur duas too sister.

manal.

abu'muhammad

:bismillah1:

:salam2:

Dua for exams

اللهُمَّ لا سَهْلَ إلا مَا جَعَلتَهُ سَهْلا وَ أنتَ تَجْعَلُ الحزْنَ إذا شِئْتَ سَهْلا

Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja’altahu sahla, wa ‘anta taj-alul hazna idha shi’ta sahla

O Allah! There is nothing easy except what You make easy, and You make the difficult easy if it be Your Will

cmelbouzaidi

Ameen. Sister, I will make duaa for your exams. I remember those days even though they are light years away for me now, lol! I still dream about going into one exam whilst prepared for another and not the one I am taking..... Yes, you guessed it, I was a last minute crammer and am trying to mend my ways, Insha Allah.

ibrahimohib

Salam
im new here but i was looking around for i site to talk to other muslims and i found this site it is amazing i also have exams tommrow so can you please pray for me ive been making dua to Allah atleast 1hour + so i can get a good grade please make dua for me and all the other muslim students that are also taking exams and sister i will make dua for you also
:salah:

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
:salam2:

speaking of exams mine are coming up too! ill keep everyone facing exams in my duas inshALLAH.

and remeber to pray for me too inshALLAH,:shymuslima1:

may ALLAH (swt) make it easy for us, amiin:tti_sister: