Never ending sentence!

iloveislam78

salam all

dont mean to be a spoilt sport ........

and ur posts made for a funny read....

but isnt this site all about islam as appose to little mouse loves.... blah blah

please dont take offence......................

salam

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
the.........honestly this sentence is getting pretty silly:lol:

and iloveislam78 this place is for practically understanding living/enjoying/spending/dealing with everything according to the principals of islam:).....well tht's how i see it:).......just by teaching and telling ppl what to do without lettin them do it and correcting them if they do it wrong isn't much help:)....

besides it is the gamezone we can have halah fun here:).........see here we learn how to have halal fun........so we are turning to islam at this particular place of the site to learn how to spend our fun time without losing our heads.........funs allowed remember:)

muslimaislam

The story so far:
One litlle mouse loves candies pizza but ALLAH bless him and he with his family and friends ate many pumpkin cookies and choclates with some salad. Then his home was decorated with stars and ribbon but cut that, what the reason had never end of......

Carry on Brothers & Sisters.

Salam Alikum

believers_path

The story so far:
One litlle mouse loves candies pizza but ALLAH bless him and he with his family and friends ate many pumpkin cookies and choclates with some salad. Then his home was decorated with stars and ribbon but cut that, what the reason had never end of......

Carry on Brothers & Sisters.

Salam Alikum

jazakallah for reminding so far story...............
i jus love that...
as my sister said its halal way of enjoying..........yaa after all fun is allowed