NEVER forget Srebrenica !

AAminAA

Amatullah
:salam2:

I don't know how much of you knows what happened to our brothers and sisters during the agresion on Bosnia and Herzegovina.

There happened the biggest massacre on muslim people in Europe and also was one of the biggest in the world. My heart goes for shaheeds of town Srebrenica where were killed more than 8.000 muslim males ages 15-60 in one day sobhan'Allah ! They divided mans and womans , womans were send by buses to muslim side, but mans were killed. Mothers lost all of her sons, husbands, brothers, fathers... in one day . Womans were raped...killed...slaughtered... They were watching their kids slaughtered in front of their eyes, baked them alive in oven... pregnant womans stomacs were riped with broken glass bottle, babies were stuck on knifes .... :(

Every year on july 11, they exhumate and buried, about 500 bodies. Many of them are still not indentified, not found... And it will take them more than 10-15 up comming years to bury them all... if they find them all...

I pray to Allah s.w.t., who is Al-Shaheed to all of this , to grant them with Jannat-ul-Firdaws, and to punish those who did this horrible thing to innocent people, just because they were muslims. Ameen !

Here are some videos about Srebrenica massacre titled on english,

Please, find a time to take a look and make a dua for them . Here you can see how they got them, trickt them, how UN gave them in hands of Serbs and how they were executed , may Allah punish them ! Insted of protecting that inocent people, they got their weapons so that they can't fight back....
!

A Cry From The Grave - Muslim Genocide In Bosnia

Part 1

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj25iI7Tdc0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8_vSqzUxWQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKuaV1-ILm4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnLd1rQHfSw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72oyLLvN0D8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggWUqYE6jS4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZP-LTfrdoo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxaRYh-m3T4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2VTSonaSaY&feature=related

You'll notice many same last names, dosens from one familly and in every Srebrenica's familly...and all of them were males.....

Jazzak Allahu Khajren
:(

AAminAA

Amatullah

We don't have to be big to know those things. I was child myself, but the pain is not less then with those who were big enough to remember.

I doesn't mean that we are not supposed to remember what happened in Sabra and Shatila , i was justborn but still know for that massacre , and feel the pain and cry over that . We have to know and talk about it brothers and sisters. We have to remember those shaheeds ! We can't forget all that what was happening to muslim people, and what many of us still suffer... in Palestine, Kashmeer, Irak... At least we can make dua for them all, because that is what a real muslim should do. If one is in pain, we all should feel .... May Allah s.w.t., grant them with Jannat-ul-Firdaws, and those who are alive, may Allah give them patience, strenght and Al-Fath insha'Allah ! Ameen

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Salamo Alikom wa Rahmat Allah wa Barakat,
I remember these events very vividly as these miserable acts were all over T.V afterwards.
May Allah grand all those SHohadaa Heaven & peace.
May Allah punish the doers of those devilish exultations for they not only committed these unspokable crimes but enjoyed them, too.
After these devilish events , I found a photo book of all these crimes.
I still have that album, but my words cannot describe the horrers .....
:girl3:
Hasbana Allah wa Neama Al-Wakeel
Salamo Alikom

P.S It breaks my heart to watch all this, knowing that the governments stood there & did nothing.
At least lets promise ourselves that we, as individuals, are not going to be passive. :shake:
We are Mulims & we are not going to stand still & watch because our job on this Earth is to make things better.

palestine

Servant of Allah
i already know about this but yet again another powerful reminder that we need to unite. because without unity we fall apart. so ummati wake up! and you are all part of this ummah so take part in it. salam.

AAminAA

Amatullah

Pay attention ond the last name, wich we in Bosnia put first ( last name name of father, then name ) :( :( :( :( Look at the year when they was born, it's after the name :( :( :(

1zxxo2o.jpg

awfib7.jpg

AAminAA

Amatullah
Here you have a very good article about what hapend in Srebrenica, who is responsable but still on lose , hiding from justice and peacefully watching the tears of victims mothers, sisters, wifes, daughters... Every year since it hapend, july 11 , 500-600 hundred are exumated and placed in grave, may Allah s.w.t., be Merciful to their souls. Most part of them are still unidentified, nobody still knows were are their ramainings... :( Many are found and waiting for identification and will be buried on same date like they were killed JULY 11 :( . More then 8.000 were killed in one day. All of them were aproximately 15-65, but yet, there are found ramainings of small babies too. who were tortured and then killed like others........ :(

http://www.gendercide.org/case_srebrenica.html

_41873596_srebrenica_300_afp.jpg

AAminAA

Amatullah
Srebrenica%2007%2031%20FF.jpg

This is picture of the "togethers head stone" with names of victims, and it so big that it surounds all the grave yard around and still, not final ! It's kind of like puzzle, whose peaces are added every year... :(

20071025-memorial.jpg

87bos17.jpg

Srebrenica8.jpg

Image007.jpg

AAminAA

Amatullah
Image006.jpg

Image015.jpg

In the name of God, most merciful most gracious

We pray to you o Allah , most garcious

Let the sadnes become a hope,

Let the revenge become a justice

Let the mothers tears be dua :

"That to nobody ever, happends Srebrenica !"

Image014.jpg

This photo shows the numbers of all Srebrenicas victims, but it's not final yet :(

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum dear sister!

Jazakallah khair for reminding us.

I remember this very well as i was 19 year old.

I can still remember the video pictures of TV as if it was yesterday.

It was very disturbing.

Muslims were kept hungry for several days till there was only skin left on their bodies.

And then, the Serbs would release hungry dogs on them.

The dogs would eat them alive and they could not even move to save themselves.

And this was all happening in the open prison of Serbs, behind barbed wires.

My heart is bleeding with pain when I remember this.

The whole world was watching and no one stopped it.
It was happeing in the centre of so called "Civilised world?" of Europe.

The leaders who ordered such acts are still walking free, without any fear and Europe has forgotten them so much so that it feels such things never happened.

May the help of Allah be with all muslims, everywhere in the world.
May muslims be united again and leave aside the differences.

Similar things are now being committed against Afghans and Iraqis.

May Allah almighty help them and save them from the brutality of the beasts. Ameen

Salaam,

Jazakallah khair for sharing. May Allah reward you sister.

I feel oppressed to myself. I had very little knowledge of this incident. You just don't know how much blood is running in my veins right now.

The UN "peacekeepers" are hypocrites who works for the interest of the West.

Serbian President, Slobodan Milosevic who remains unindicted for the atrocities he directed in Bosnia needs to be condemned and brought to justice.

Just where were the other Muslim nations when this tragedy was occurring? :angryblue:

O Allah please forgive us and unite us. Help bring peace and end the corruption that is going in this world. Ameen.

nizar83

aselemu aleikum

indeed we must not forget what the brothers and sisters went through mashallah

thnx for reminding me..wolahi it makes me sick...how can i forget about these brothers and sisters fi allah

the pain and horrific things they went through simply because they were muslims..believing in 1 god, and mohammed as his final and last messenger salalahu wa3alayhi weselem..

inshallah we wont let the oppressors mislead us with their weapons of MASs-DESTRACTION..

WE musnt forget such things...cruel things against humanity..even if the oppressed arent muslims...what right is right..and whats wrong is wrong..there is no neutrality on moral issues..either you are with the correct and pure...or you are with the crooked and mislead

mashallah

allah yarham yamee3 el muslimeen ajma3een

D.Ahmed

Believer
I remember watching it on TV it was very painful to watch indeed, May Allah grant those who were massacred to Jannah Ameen and those who carried out the brutal and inhumane attacks to be punished in this life and the here after!
Wasalaam.

AAminAA

Amatullah
Jazzak Allah Khajr for replay

May Allah grant you all with Jannat-ul-Firdaws insha'Allah ! Ameen on your duas .

i am illeterate in history..this is my 1st time hearing bout srebrenica.....astonishing that they will show things like *50 years of manchester united players plane crash* but nothing bout srebrenica in the news

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum Dear Sister Amina,

:bismillah1:

As much as I feel sympathetic towards you, I just wanted to mention, Dear Sister, the History of Islam is far more bitter than this. Those Muslims fought till the most unbearable conditions to make this Deen remain alive today.

Those Believers who see an atom's weight of hardship in this temporary life, are admitted into Jannat ul Firdaus. Indeed, our duas are essential for them, but from the circumstances that they endured, Insha Allah, they have passed the test of this Life.

Also Sister, they are Shaheed's. Their Maqaam or rank in that world is very high. This world does not matter. Insha Allah, Allah, The Most Merciful, would have admitted them into Paradise. They must be already shown the Breeze of Jannah and are in a beautiful sleep right now, Insha Allah.

Dear Sister, I do have a humble request though. The pictures that you have displayed, I am sorry to say, but I find them very troubling. If you agree with me on this, would you kindly remove them as each of them serves as a very bitter reminder, not only in its own sense, but also personal tragedies that I have endured.

Assalamualaikum