new Book about the law of attraction and Islam

BinImad

Does the Law Of attraction Work?
What is the relationship between destiny, freewill, and your future?
Are you making “your” decisions?
What is the Islamic Perspective on the law of attraction?
The insights involved in examining these questions may change your perception forever?
In the book The Secrets and Islam, The Ultimate Law of Change, Abdulaziz Imad Alateeqi, explains the Islamic perspective on the law of attraction. It also shows how decisions and choices unveil the future and informs the reader of how techniques used by the media, advertisers and politicians influence our freewill; it reveals how destiny, freewill and invocation interact and many topics that will leave the reader with better control and understanding over their lives.
Thumbs up the video on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8SpXcJ41qQ .
About the Author and other information available at:
https://www.thesecretsandislam.com

Please feel free to comment on the book, suggest other Islamic concepts to include or express what you think the logo symbolizes and ill be sure to take your thoughts into account for the second edition of the book or use your insights for a second volume that will discuss more contemporary and perhaps controversial issues.
BinImad Alateeqi

ShyHijabi

:salam2:

I've read the book "The Secret" and feel it's actually quite evil. Basically the premise states that whatever happens, good or bad, was brought on by your own thoughts or "energy." So let's dissect this, a newborn that has the misfortune of being born with it's intestines outside it's body is the result of what? The mother's negative thoughts? The fetus?

What about the people starving to death in famine or being systematically killed? Did they do this to themselves by the "law of attraction?" I feel this book is elitist and gives an excuse for people to forgo compassion and responsibility for taking care of the weaker among us. I think it definitely can create a callous outlook for those who are wealthy or lucky when it comes to material things.

BinImad

This is part of the motivation behind writing this book. I wanted to reveal the reality of the working social mechanism behind why some of it seems to work, and also explain the psychological and social science elements that lend some of the ideas credibility. Within it you will learn what is beneficial and what is non-sense and what simply violates Islamic thought. Other concepts are also discussed in order to give you more control over the decisions you can take and how your freewill interacts with destiny. InshaAllah people will benefit from the information within and at the same time it Indirectly calls non-Muslims to examine Islam with an Open mind.