NEW BROTHER JOINED IN

omar.ghamdi

Dear Brothers and Sisters of Islam,

AlSalam AlEkum Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa Barakatuh,

My name is Omar, 43 years old system engineer from Saudi Arabia. I am very happy to joined this respected forum and I hope that I will meet brothers and sisters from different strokes of life. Please feel free to reach me at (No personal details) and I wish you all well.........

Omar...........

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

justmuslim

Asalamu allaykum bros and sisters

welcome bro Omar it's nice to have you here. mansha allah

wasalamu allaykum

lightuponlight8

proud to be muslim

AlSalam AlEkum Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa Barakatuh
my name is ahmed allhumdallah i was born as muslim and just joined yesterday day but i used to be
regulary vistor on this beatiful website.i happy to see how islam is growing fast from wester countrys it makes think twice how forunate to be muslim everyday.my advise to u brothers and sister who is AllhumdAllah born as muslim we are bless with last devine true religion so let us not be deprive learing it believe me islam is the way of life.my adivise to the non muslim open your heart we live in knowledge century find outwho you praying to who is answering ur prayers. my respect it non muslims find out the true get the quran from the libary or internet.i would like to thank my brothers and sister who share there inspiration storys and hard working keeping this nice website runining may Allah reward all of You brothers and sisters ameen

omar.ghamdi

THANKS TO ALL

I would like to thank all of my brothers and sister who welcomed me to this forum and I hope I that I will win your friendship and trust very soon.

omar.ghamdi

From Saudi to America !!! what a great religion; thanks to all of you brothers and sisters of islam. May Allah as he gathered us in this website, gather us in Jannah with the company of prophet Mohammed May Allah peace and blessings be upon him and his family.....

if anybody need anything from this part of the world, I can be reached at [email protected]........