new brother to site

ousama34

5 X SALAH = JANAT
:salam2:
my name is ousama (not bin laden so no need to worry)
i m from pakistan originally but livin in uk wiv my parents, i ve been on this site for some months now but didnt didnt made any threads dont knw why, i jus lyk reading abt knew muslims reverts really gives me pleasure deep in my heart , its so good to know that nonmuslims are tryin to spread haterd against muslims but their tactics are going useless as ALLAH has decided to spread guidence nd thts why we see so many beautiful people comin to ISLAM, just my advice (or request i should say) to all muslims brother nd sister out there that the purpose of this ummah is to do the dawah of ISLAM as their is no PROPHET after MUHAMMED(S.A.W) ,
and please hold ALLAH's rope tightly and no racesim nationalism, and always ask in our prayers that ALLAH giv us death on IMAAN
i m not tryin to be molvi or alim jus wonderin tht i should share my thoughts wiv u guys
:salah: always

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
my name is ousama (not bin laden so no need to worry)
i m from pakistan originally but livin in uk wiv my parents, i ve been on this site for some months now but didnt didnt made any threads dont knw why, i jus lyk reading abt knew muslims reverts really gives me pleasure deep in my heart , its so good to know that nonmuslims are tryin to spread haterd against muslims but their tactics are going useless as ALLAH has decided to spread guidence nd thts why we see so many beautiful people comin to ISLAM, just my advice (or request i should say) to all muslims brother nd sister out there that the purpose of this ummah is to do the dawah of ISLAM as their is no PROPHET after MUHAMMED(S.A.W) ,
and please hold ALLAH's rope tightly and no racesim nationalism, and always ask in our prayers that ALLAH giv us death on IMAAN
i m not tryin to be molvi or alim jus wonderin tht i should share my thoughts wiv u guys
:salah: always

:jazaak: for the advice will do :inshallah:

Nurain

Dear brother, I too feel overwhelmed watching videos on converts having to learn Islam for scratch, in fact I have friends who are learning the solat, and it sure is not easy for them. For this I am grateful being born a Muslim to a set of parents who go through pain to put me through Islamic education.

It is true that the ones closes to the Prophet are the ones who do da'wah, or you will just be leading a life but you are actually "dead" (as opposed to actually LIVING your life). However at this time and age it is hard to da'wah for those who refuse to listen, thus we give them du'ah, it is a last resort and the best we can do as we ask from Allah everything.

Do not worry about coming off as sounding "alim" brother, truly Allah knows all of our intention.

Wassalam

ousama34

5 X SALAH = JANAT
JAZAKALLAH

brothers and sisters i am really overwhelmed by the comments and reply i received from all of you. May ALLAH grant u all JANAT UL FARDOS.
and to my reverts brother and sisters specially i really respect all of u from bottom of my heart coz u ppl r are truly blessed and u r living examples of ALLAH guidance and blessing so love u all lolz:SMILY346:

Miss_Ayub

Salaam

Ameen to your dua.. what are you trying to say? You dont love those of us who are not reverts? lol

Wassalam

nafeesa x