NEW GAME for everyone :)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:lol:sis sakeena sorry.......was busy celebrating:D:D:D:D....

lets's see you just post a name place animal or thing starting with an alphabet choosen.....A in the case above:)we start with 35 if a brother posts he minus a point from 35........it becomes 34:)and they try to take it to 0.......sisters add the points to 35 to eventually take it to 70.:).........

got it!!!!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
jazakallah kahria for your greeting:lol:yeah sis asiya here enjoy!!!

FGV2208_1lg.jpg

Sakeena

:lol:sis sakeena sorry.......was busy celebrating:D:D:D:D....

lets's see you just post a name place animal or thing starting with an alphabet choosen.....A in the case above:)we start with 35 if a brother posts he minus a point from 35........it becomes 34:)and they try to take it to 0.......sisters add the points to 35 to eventually take it to 70.:).........

got it!!!!

Sorry...I'm so lost right now.. :( what am I suppose to do to get a martini around here?? :lol: hahaha! LOL I love you all mashallah!! Celebrate! Celebrate!!! :hearts:

Sakeena

Eeerrr never mind, *throws out bottle* thanks for the cake! *Stuffs Face* aummm mmm!! Yummy :) LOL mashallah :hearts:

Sakeena

AWWWWW!! Thank you mashallah!! :hijabi: Need...more...sweets...need...cake...chocolate...cheesecake...need..more!! LOL :hearts: *Eats whole Cake* Mmmm...mmm? Yummy! :hearts: