new guest

Jean_Pierre

Salam Alikom ,One sister defending Islam on youtube sent me this website to share your virtual community here ,I found it interesting so much ,so I am here ,May Allah reward her . My name is Jean Pierre I am French Italian but born and live in France .I am 27 old revert to Islam since 4 years through my Favorite reading about ancient and medieval cultures which in turn led me to read about religions and believes ,I compared the philosophy of religions with each others ,but after 3 years of reading , asking and visiting some countries , I found that Islam is the most reasonable,intellectual, consistent ,conserved in its original form ,civilized and tolerant religion toward others and absolutely a religion from the heaven and only arrogants who refuse it .May God reward all whom behind this great job ,I hope you accept me as member in your family . Salam Alikom.

Living Soul

:salam2:

Welcome:SMILY34: to this website sister. :SMILY84: May Allah SWT increase your knowledge and keep you on the right path Ameen.:laughing-dancing:

Keep me in your prayers.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Welcome to the Forum and a late welcome to Islam!

Allaahu Akbar.

May Allah bless and give you success in this life and the hereafter.

Ameen.

A lovely and concise introduction. :)

Walaykum Salaam.

MOIDU

Assalamu Alaikkum, Welcome to the TTI family. "May Allah s w t bless and give success in our life here and hereafter" "Ameen".

Rashadi

MashaAllah, welcome to the forum brother. I am happy you found this forum and may it be helpful to you in learning more of this deen, inshaAllah.

Jean_Pierre

Thank you all Living Soul,Ditta,Moidu,Rashadi and meer Suhail for your kind words.I 'll expand the srory later InshAllah and will be regular writer in your lovely site

abdellah007

Bienvenue pierre.

I hope you will benefit from this website.feel free asking brothers and sisters here.

Enjoy your stay.

salam

pcozzy

welcome

you will find a very diverse geographical number of members most muslim but not all.

feel free to post, hearing from u will be of high interest to me and I feel everybody here.

:wasalam:

salahdin

Wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu bro Jean Pierre and welcome to this wonderful site hope you stick around.

"Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images; the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"
Lamartine, HISTOIRE DE LA TURQUIE, Paris, 1854, Vol. II, pp. 276-277.

Assiya

as salam aleycum jean pierre
mashallah,welcome to the website..i am italian revert and since i become muslim my life compleately changed,alhamdulillah!well,a have great time,inshallah...ciao!

jaliteng

Welcome brother. Glad to hear how you revert to Islam. May Allah guide and protect you. I'm waiting your story.
Wassalamualaikum:hijabi:

habib786

walaikumsalaam .. welcome to TTi family ... inshallah you will find this web-site beneficial and hope to hear more from you.. may Allah guide you and keep you in the right path ... Amin ...

Allah hafiz

Jean_Pierre

Thank you for your kind words and hope all brother and sisters in best health and iman.thank you brother and sisters habib, alaa.silaw ,Jaliteng,Assiya,meer suhail and abdellah

Jean_Pierre

sorry i forgot brothers Salahdin and pcozzy thank you very much . and yes the great philosopher Lamartine was not arrogant to say the truth ,only great intellectuals admit that how great was prophet Mohamed and as a result how great is Islam.

Nurain

Sister!!! Asalamu alaykum and welcome! Acceptance is not an issue here at all, we all can vouch for that :D

Your sister from Singapore