New Here

Umme Ali

Dear Brothers and Sisters :salam alakum,

Before I got registered onto this web site, I was blessed by a page of duas to be read in distress and desperation on the same website. It was by Allah's will that the duas which helped me a great deal Alhomdolilla were posted here. Jazaallah to the brother or sister who posted it. I love this site beyond description. I am in Canada, and feel that all the problems that I face here or may have faced are addressed in the threads posted.

May the creator of this site, all those who helped in its making, and contribution and those who read and are benefitted may be blessed by Allah azo jal. Ameem.

Can some one kindly help me in how to download the books by scholars.

Thanks

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
May the creator of this site, all those who helped in its making, and contribution and those who read and are benefitted may be blessed by Allah azo jal. Ameen.

Walaykumsalaam waa rahmatullahi respected sister in Islam,

Welcome to TTI.. :SMILY206:

Ameen to your dua. May Allah azz zawajal give us understanding of our deen & help us seek, understand beneficial knowledge and implement it. Ameen.

Can some one kindly help me in how to download the books by scholars.

We have one thread that has links to a lot of e-books.

Download Free books [email protected]

When you find a book that interests you, click on the link. This will lead you to a single post describing the contents of the book briefly & also you will find a 'Download' link on the post. Click the download link and a new window would pop up, where you would select 'save file'. Then you can select where you want to save the pdf for future reading/reference on your computer.

Also, you can find loads of information in the subsection of the forum called 'Islamic Articles And Important Information'.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Alhamdulillah!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

Welcome to TTI sister.
~May Allah swt guide and help you~Amin!

Ramadhan Al Mubarak!

Take Care!

~Wassalam