New in here!

hopintobelucky

:salam2: to all!

I have visited this site before and today I wanted to post this message to get to know some of you here but before I could do that something caught my eye and it was a post about the accomplishments of the muslim ummah...it was so intriguing and I found out that there is a certain member called Sister Mirajmom(hope it's spelt correctly) who is so knowledgeable about so much stuff!!! Anyway I kept reading and reading because it is a topic that never goes out of fashion.. until I realised that the thread was started back in 2008!! So I think I will be expecting a lot of eye-catching stuff going around here! Hoping to take it all in...But I was wondering, is there anyone moderating the content, I mean any ulama who sees if things are actually correct and according to sunni islam (i dunno wat is being followed here, is it sunni or *!*!*!*!e?)?

Anyway, hoping to hear from you!

May your day be showered with happiness, courage and rightousness!

Make a dua for me too-that I have the courage to do all things according to Allah's pleasing!

:wasalam:

hopintobelucky

Oh!

Oh I didn't know the word for the other major sect in islam, or if its islam at all will be censored here! If you know what I mean the ppl from the sect which do not follow Prophet Mohammad SAW's teachings...

al-hamdulilaah

:salam2: to all!

I have visited this site before and today I wanted to post this message to get to know some of you here but before I could do that something caught my eye and it was a post about the accomplishments of the muslim ummah...it was so intriguing and I found out that there is a certain member called Sister Mirajmom(hope it's spelt correctly) who is so knowledgeable about so much stuff!!! Anyway I kept reading and reading because it is a topic that never goes out of fashion.. until I realised that the thread was started back in 2008!! So I think I will be expecting a lot of eye-catching stuff going around here! Hoping to take it all in...But I was wondering, is there anyone moderating the content, I mean any ulama who sees if things are actually correct and according to sunni islam (i dunno wat is being followed here, is it sunni or *!*!*!*!e?)?

Anyway, hoping to hear from you!

May your day be showered with happiness, courage and rightousness!

Make a dua for me too-that I have the courage to do all things according to Allah's pleasing!

:wasalam:
wa alaikum as salam, welcome to the forum.

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

Welcome to the site sister. Insha'Allah you will be relieved to know this site is based on information from the Qur'an and authentic ahadith. If there are any posts that are not "correct", there are (a fair number of) very responsible moderators that take care of things.

JazakAllah khair for your du'a sister. May Allah reward you for your kindness.

a_stranger

:salam2:

You are most welcome, I pray that Allah subhanahu wa taaala guide all muslems to follow Quran and correct Sunna of our prophet Muhammad salla Allah alaihi wa sallam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister, welcome home.

I am hardly knowledgeable. I just have a simple way of stating things. Islam is vast and we are all students.
Please forgive me, for I am a simple and humble believing woman.