NEW IN THE FORUM introducing myself

omm mohammad

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الحمد لله وحده والصلاة والسلام على من لا نبي بعده
أما بعد :

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

أسأل الله أن ينفعنا بالعلم النافع وأن يثبتنا على الإيمان وأن يتوفنا على الإسلام إنه السميع العليم

as salam aleikum wa rahmatuallah wa barakatu
I greet all my sisters and brothers

جزاك اللّه for your warm welcome
you will never fill this way other than in the ocean of brotherhood that is Islam you feel that
you are ,you belong here and you feel in peace you enter in peace and brotherhood
I'm from Belgium mother of two Mohammad and as I said I feel that here is where I belong
in the fold of Islam,May Allah reward you for your efforts spreading Islam جزاك اللّه
في ا مان ا لله

ا م محمد

Mohammad Toseef

welcome

asalam o alikum
welcome to this site
i hope you enjoy ur time over here Inshallah
i just wanted to inquire the position of muslims in belgium
are they treated with respect or not?
because my experience in the UK had been pretty good as muslims have made their place in the society by interacting with all the communities dwelling in the UK.
SAlam

Noor to shine

eternal brotherhood

:salam2:
Dear Um muhammad You are most welcome sister : AlhamuduliAllah for our brotherhood .....It is of of special kind : it is eternal brotherhood : if don`t meet in this life we shall meet in janna by the mercy of Allah.
Noor

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Most welcome sister. I hope your children will make you proud and bring you happiness in both worlds. I am new to this site too and I have noticed that there alot of very talented and kind sisters and brothers who can provide some very useful information.
After all, knowledge is what we seek to find our way to success and to find our way to Allah and this site can help acquire that.
I hope you will learn alot from here and let others learn from you.
Wassalam

Abdul Malik

asalam alaikum warahmatulahi wabrkatuh

Asalam alaikum warahmatulahi wabrkatuh,

Welcome to the forum and the family, ALLAH make it beneficial for you and for us all......ameen

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum wa rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:
Jazaki Allah Khayren Om Mohamed.
Welcome to the site. Ahlen feeki, sharafteena.
Insha Allah we learn more from you because by your introduction of yourself you seem like a women who knows things that we might not know or I might not know.
Thank you,

~Firdaus~

sl.gif

:SMILY206: