new member from holland

angelique

salaam alaikum
My name is Angelique i am a new member here and love this site a lot of interesting topics and a lot of information! Every day I see if there are any new things to see learn hear...I am married heve 3 kids work and live in Holland.I am especially interested in how to make kids grow up with islam.:ma:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

Welcome to the website!:biggrin:

:ma: sis thats really good that you want to bring up your childrens with knowledge of Islam.

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:) Wa alaykum Salam Welcome to the site sister Angelique

MashaAllah there are quite a few Dutch Muslims here .

Roemaysa

angelique said:
salaam alaikum
My name is Angelique i am a new member here and love this site a lot of interesting topics and a lot of information! Every day I see if there are any new things to see learn hear...I am married heve 3 kids work and live in Holland.I am especially interested in how to make kids grow up with islam.:ma:

Asslamoe Allikoem,

Finally someone from Holland...

Wassalaam,
Roemaysa

Hajar

Staff member
Assalamu alaykum sis,

Welcome to the forum :)
Enjoy your stay...!!!

Wasalam,

Hajar

hqudrat

sallam,
it is nice to have you here.May Allah be with u and ur kids and help you to achieve ur aims ameen. you can really learn alot here. Insha Allah
ma assalam

pwa4evr

welcome to this site. i myself is new to the syt. syt is very informative. get to learn new things.

Marwa17

Salamu alikum sister,
Welcome to the site...Inshallah you will be able to benefit from it as much as the rest of us...

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

Welcome to the site it is really nice to have you here. Insha Allah, Allah could help you raise your kids into Islam and carve Islam in their hearts.

azlina_sam

Welcome

Assalamualaikum sister,

Welcome to this great website.. :)

:tti_sister:

:muslim_child:

Wassalam
Azlina Sam
Singapore

Mzied82

Welcome sist.

:salam2: Welcome sister to the site u will inchallah learn more and more useful things here trust me u will be stronger :SMILY346: inchallah:)
wa salam