new member from south korea

Meraj

Brother
Asalamu-alikum dear brothers and sisters...i am Meraj-ud-Din from south korea..i am very happy to see this website..and i pray to ALLAH for those who contribute to this website by any means...blessings and mercy of ALLAH upon u all..:astag:

Salaamalikum brother,

Welcome to the global family. Inshallah your time here will be rewarding and beneficial. We look forward to hearing from you often - inshallah.

Meraj

Brother
yes! it was difficult to find a halal food before but ALHUMDULILLAH...now it is available easily from many of our muslim brothers....and also islam is growing up here too but bit slow.....

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
yes! it was difficult to find a halal food before but ALHUMDULILLAH...now it is available easily from many of our muslim brothers....and also islam is growing up here too but bit slow.....

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Welcome brother Meraj. Are you Korean Muslim??

Wassalaam

Rawa

salam

Salam brother from South Korea,

Welcome to this web site!

I am originaly from Iraqi Kurdistan. There are the Korean military forces helping in reconstructing Iraq, but they only stay in Kurdistan, the region where I am from. Thse forces are known as peaceful and helpful. They have served the people vey much. What is very wonderful is that 30 memebers of the forces, including high officials, last year took Shahada and became Muslim, MashaAllah!!!

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Salam brother from South Korea,

Welcome to this web site!

I am originaly from Iraqi Kurdistan. There are the Korean military forces helping in reconstructing Iraq, but they only stay in Kurdistan, the region where I am from. Thse forces are known as peaceful and helpful. They have served the people vey much. What is very wonderful is that 30 memebers of the forces, including high officials, last year took Shahada and became Muslim, MashaAllah!!!

30 korean forces members took Shahadah?

califmuslimah

As-salamu'alaykum brother in S. Korea. It's great to here that some there are coming to Islam. I'm a revert here in America. Alhamdulillah, God has chosen us to to become muslim. May Allah always guide you down the straight path and give you many blessings. Ameen.