New Member (Islamabad-Pakistan)

Muhammad Emmad

Assalam-0-Alaikum to all!

Hope you all will be doing well. I've just joined the forum. This is my first post here. Although I have not spent enough time on the forum yet but it seems to be a very nice platform where we (the Muslims) can talk about our religion Islam, share things which we know and learn about Islam from others.

To fulfill the purpose I need the support of all the senior members of the forum. I'll try my best to share the most accurate information regarding Islam and Muslims.

I really hope that I'll have a good time here in this forum. May Allah bless us all!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Alhamdulillah!

Assalam-0-Alaikum to all!

Hope you all will be doing well. I've just joined the forum. This is my first post here. Although I have not spent enough time on the forum yet but it seems to be a very nice platform where we (the Muslims) can talk about our religion Islam, share things which we know and learn about Islam from others.

To fulfill the purpose I need the support of all the senior members of the forum. I'll try my best to share the most accurate information regarding Islam and Muslims.

I really hope that I'll have a good time here in this forum. May Allah bless us all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

Alhamdulillah!
Welcome To TTI brother
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

~Salam Ramadhan Al Mubarak!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam

Azizati

salam alikoum