New Member, Pakistani.

Assallam-o-Alaikom,
I have just joined this place.
It is wonderful.

I am a Pakistani, living in Saudi Arabia. I hope to learn a lot from this community. Everyone seems so nice here.

**Thumbs up to all the moderators**
:blackhijab:

jarral

Henna
sallam dear sis

Dear sister rabia welcome to this webside. I hope you will enjoy it. Hey im a pakistani girl to =). once again welcome :shake:. wa salaam

twas19

salamo alaikum

sister i am a pakistani aswell my name is taha, website mein khushamdeed

wasalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Welcome sister, I am the 'aapa" of this site. This just makes me old. This is a wonderful family. I speak little Urdu ( people laugh when I try ) but my I do remember what my father used to sing: dil dil Pakistan.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Salaam,

Welcome sister, I am the 'aapa" of this site. This just makes me old. This is a wonderful family. I speak little Urdu ( people laugh when I try ) but my I do remember what my father used to sing: dil dil Pakistan.

WaAlaikumussalaam,

Aapa is not old enough. How about I call you "Baree Bee"? or "khala Jaan"?

:D

BTW, welcome to our sister Rabia, fortunate enough that she lives in Saudi Arabia. Must be going to the place which is Jannah on earth. :)

Wassalaam

Globalpeace

Banned
W-Salam Sister,

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.

And you must live in:

1) Hara
2) Malaz
3) Suleimaniyya

:)

Assallam-o-Alaikom,
I have just joined this place.
It is wonderful.

I am a Pakistani, living in Saudi Arabia. I hope to learn a lot from this community. Everyone seems so nice here.

**Thumbs up to all the moderators**
:blackhijab:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam Brother,

Brother GP came up with aapa. And Brother Moshin gave me the correct spelling. The way I was spelling it he knew I grew up in the west. Forgive me as I use an American expression: Baby you can call me anything you want, just call me. May you have a wonderful day.

Globalpeace

Banned
Pakistanees in Riyadh!

Asslamo Allaikum,

It is a joke in Riyadh that all Pakistanees live in these 3 areas... :)

1) Hara is supposed to Haya Al-Wizarat (Neighbourhood of ministries) & all Ministries are in this area (hence the bomb blasts etc.), about 40 years ago Pakistanees moved into the area and because “Haya Al-Wizarat” is long they shortened it to “Hara” & now even the Saudees call it Hara...This is one of the most historic parts of Riyadh

2) There are a lot of comercial offices, banks, IT places, clinics etc and stuff in Haya Al-Malaz but again a lot of Pakistanees live there, because closer to work

3) Haya Al-Suleimaniyaa is a posh upper-middle-class area and many professional Pakistanees live here

Having explained all that; since I am so unlucky she probably lives in a purely Saudi Area :)

P.S: Sister! nothing sinister...I am not planning anything; it was meant to be a joke!

P.P.S: I know Saudia like the back of my hand so will Jeddah alone for the time-being!:)

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
Assalamu A'laykum

Welcome to the family, we hope you enjoy your stay here at TTI.

Regards,

Brother Muhammad

Wassalamu 3laykum.