New Member UK

UmmHasanYasmeen

:bismillah:

:salam2: Brothers and Sisters,

Insha'Allah your all in the best of health and eman...

I am located the West Midlands, in the UK. I am a revert sister of over 5 years, i am married with two children. I am very interested in our Deen study Quran (Tefsir) and Hadith (isnad, sanad and rajal) with great interest. Insha'Allah i will complete and MA in Islamic Studies. Does this site allow you to type in arabic, or just english only?...

Looking forward to getting to know you all Insha'Allah

Umm Hasan

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum,

Hopefully you and your family are in good health, inshaAllah.

MashaAllah..

Welcome Sister!

Hopefully this site would benefit you as it has benefit me.
Do share your knowledge here!
May Allah (s.w.t) guide us to the straight path. Ameen.

Wasalam.

<Nazihah>

abdellah007

salam alaykum

salam alaykum sister.

ur so welcome in this website that is a window where we could meet and learn from each other.

well we just use english here to let all the people from all over the world understand and get knownledge by the international language that is english.

salam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI and most importantly welcome to ISLAM

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Hey, my name is Rayan (girl). I have lived in the U.S. since I was 7 months, am 15. I go to public school, act like a normal teenager. The only time I really ever speak of Islam to non-muslims is when they ask me questions, which sometimes I get annoyed about because I don't want to seem different, I am trying to get it in my head that people asking questions is probably a good thing. Anyways, I was wondering how exactly should a person spread the word of Islam. Would it be considered rude to challenge the words of a christian, would informing someone about the religion seem like your imposing on them? Please give me answers, because I would really like to contribute to Islam's rapid growing all over the world.

Salam.:blackhijab:

Asalaamalikum sister,

I'm glad you and sister UmmHasanYasmeen joined the big family. Inshallah you will find this site very friendly and helpful.

Regarding about how a person should spread the word of Islam - the best way to do this is leading by example. Sure you can inform them by speaking the basics that we believe in 1 God, and all the Prophets (Mohammad, Jesus, Moses, Adam, etc- peace be upon them all) and Prophet Mohammad (saw) was the seal of the Prophets, but your actions can speak just as loud as your words.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Verily, Allah will never change the condition of a people until they change what is within themselves.” (Quran, 13:11)

MuslimBeauty

Welcome!

Asalam 3alekum

Welcome to TTI. Inshallah you learn alot about our islam. And enjoy it here like i did. And may allah be with you.

ASSALAM ALAIKUM BROTHERS AND SISTERS..
I AM A NEW ENTRY INTO THIS WEBSITE...I AM SUNNI MUSLIM FROM PAKISTAN,MALE 37......
WAS SALAM ALAIKUM

omar.ghamdi

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME

Nice to meet you sister and I wish you well; I am sure that you could enrich this forum with your thoughts and ideas as we all learn from each other....

omar..........

brother4ever

:wasalam:
Sister
First of all Warm Welcome on the behalf of TTI family.How are you & I hope my email find you in the best of you & your family health & I am sure you will enjoy here and share & and learn lot's of good things,I will prey sister that ALLAH will accept all your wishes & make you perfect Muslima.

ALLAH HAFIZ
Your Brother

karimov

my sister..you are wecome..congratulations on your islam and your interest of islamic study, and good time with ur brothers and sisters.

UmmHasanYasmeen

As Salaamu Alaikum Dearest Brothers and Sisters...

Masha'Allah Masha'Allah what a warm welcome... Thank you...

Insha'Allah i will be a supportive and productive member to this forum....

Ma'Salaama

brother4ever

Walekumassalam
Dearest Sister
No need to say thanks it's our duty to welcome you because you already become a part of TTI family.

Always perform namaz 5 times a day & rememebr me in ur dua.

ALLAH HAFIZ

Ur Brother