New member!

Saima

Asalaamu alaikum to all brothers and sisters. Thought I'd drop a few lines to say hello to everyone here as I'v just become a member. :smile:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam,

Welcome sista Saima. Jazakallahu khayr for dropping a few lines. InshaAllah once we have the community going and with more features maybe you will get to drop more lines.. :inshallah:

Wasalam

ameer

Saima

Asalaamu olaikum

Asalaamu olaikum brother Ameer,

OK maybe a few lines was a bit brief, lol. Suppose I should have expressed my views on this website. Alhumdulillah you have done a great job in producing this website, Iv come across sum amazing stories, but most importantly it helps eradicate the misconceptions on the teachings of Islam, especially coming from new muslims. As for myself, I was born into Muslim family alhumdulllah. I'm a student currently studying Pharmacology at Kingston in London.

Anyway I wish you all the best in making this website very successful inshAllah. May Allah(swt) guide us all, ameen.

W'salaam
Sister Saima

P.S. I'm still tryna get my head round how to use this site....:redface:

fahad96

Fahad
Assallam Aleikum

You are welcome, wish you all the best and you will find very successful web Inshaalah
I pray May Allah guide you through --- Ameen

Take care
Fahad

~Firdaus~

sl.gif

:SMILY206:

hambaAllah

welcome sis :))))

:bismillah:
:salam2: sis
:SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
Do enjoy ur stay n hope to have contribution too, so we cud have a good :fighta: over some interesting islamic issue eh ;):bananabb2in: :lol:
:wasalam: :hijabi:

Aisha82

Asalaamu olaikum brother Ameer,

OK maybe a few lines was a bit brief, lol. Suppose I should have expressed my views on this website. Alhumdulillah you have done a great job in producing this website, Iv come across sum amazing stories, but most importantly it helps eradicate the misconceptions on the teachings of Islam, especially coming from new muslims. As for myself, I was born into Muslim family alhumdulllah. I'm a student currently studying Pharmacology at Kingston in London.

Anyway I wish you all the best in making this website very successful inshAllah. May Allah(swt) guide us all, ameen.

W'salaam
Sister Saima

P.S. I'm still tryna get my head round how to use this site....:redface:

Salaams Saima,

Welcome to the site