muslim doc

asalam alikom my brothers and sisters

i wanted to post somethin here so i d jst start by introducin ma self
i did nto turn to islam :) i am born muslim but joined this site which i got from ma sis (a member here) to try to help all new muslims all over the world for better knowin of islam, allah, and our prophet mohammed (pbuh)
and i am not really a doc jst a little medical muslim student from an arab country egypt exactly, oh and i am brother by the way........

thx

natalie.keene

السلام عليكم

I just joined this site today - and I just converted to Islam from Christianity yesterday! I'm so excited. And browsing this site should be cool.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
السلام عليكم

I just joined this site today - and I just converted to Islam from Christianity yesterday! I'm so excited. And browsing this site should be cool.

Congrats sister. im very happy for u, and for ur decision. May Allah swt guide you and us further into this beautiful religion.

-Manal:)

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
salam...
Warm Welcome to this beautiful community.

and yes this website is soooooooooooooooo cool...
welcome again<3
;)

your sister nermin

muslim doc

i feel happy for u :)

:wasalam: when i hear that anybody entered islam i become very happy, i hope ma sister that u learn islam from the right sources and feel the light of Allah that filled ur heart and soul by acceptin this great religion

:wasalam:

amatullah sajida

assalam alaykom

welcome my bro (i am his sis actually) , and i hope u would do something here that would help muslims and islam, ameen

and for my new sis natalie, welcome and congrats, it's great to have u here and i hope from allah that u'll always be on the right path.

salaam alaykom