b_hanan

:salam2: Call me Hanan or Umm Abdul Rahman.Born from a Catholic family and grew up among mixed cultures of Muslims & Christians. Although living with this kind of environment, I only fully understood & accepted Islam as my way of life after reading the Qur'anic Translation in English.That was 1992. Now, I'm married with 3 kids and a working mother. Alhamdullilah, my parents, my sis & brod & their families turned to Islam too.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

:salam2:
welcome to the site and most importantly welcome to Islam. It is great to have u join our community. Imsha Allah u can benifit from us as we from u.
ENJOY UR STAY!!!!!!!!!!!

eid

masha allah

sis you did the right thing to turn to islam and insha allah you will get lott of information and help in TTI

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
allahu akbar and subhanallah
dear sister, you are indeed a very lucky person endowed with blessings from allah who has enlightened not just your inner world (heart and mind), but also your outer world ( your family)
may allah guide us all to the right path
ameen

from a brother

b_hanan

Jaza Khallahu Khairan!!!

:tti_sister: :salam2: Jaza khallahu khairan for the very warm welcome! Allah alone knows each one of you out there. This is my very first time to actively participate in any forum. The site is trully amazing! :ma: :ma: :ma: With our Rabb awaits your bountiful rewards, ameen.:wasalam:

azlina_sam

Welcome Sister

Assalamualaikum sister,

Welcome to this great website.. Alhamdullilah.. May we live in jannah in the hereafter, insya-Allah..

:tti_sister:

:muslim_child:

Wassalam
Azlina