Sally A

Asalamou Alaykom,
Bismillah arahman arahim,

Hi Brothers and sisters
I'm a new member in this site.
I am 13 year old I love to learn about my religion wich is Islam and the stories and everything...I loovvee to practice my religion alhamdulilah
I Live in Canada but I'm palestinian...hope I'll get use to you guys and to the site and In'shaallah you will help me learn more and I will help you with what I know.

Selma*

Aleykum selam dear sister,

MasAllah may Allah guide you and help you in learning more about our beautiful religion..
Insh Allah we will learn form eachother..

Greetings ,
wassalaam
Selma from Holland

tariq353

Wa-lkm-as-salam-wa-rehmatullah

hello sister Sally and welcome.........

one thing i can tell u for sure, the more u learn about Islam the more u r gonna love this cz each thing is logical n by Allah(swt)

In'shaallah we all will help ech othr in learning more .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI sister Sally A.

Asalamou Alaykom,

Hi Brothers and sisters
I am 13 year old I love to learn about my religion wich is Islam and the stories and everything...I loovvee to practice my religion alhamdulilah
I Live in Canada but I'm palestinian...hope I'll get use to you guys and to the site and In'shaallah you will help me learn more and I will help you with what I know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:wasalam:

:bismillah:
:salam2:

Welcome To TTI sister Sally A
~May Allah swt guide and help yõu~Amin!

See ya :)
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

Men of Allah

Ya Allah,Ya Rahim.
Asalamou Alaykom,

Hi Brothers and sisters

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Dear Sister..:hijabi:

Nice of you to notice us all the way down here,..Alhamdulillah..:SMILY259:

Please, feel at home dear sister and send my warm salams to your family and your friend...,Inshaallah :rolleyes:
Feel free to participate, and if you have any comments or question, you'll let your brother and sister here know..Okaay.:SMILY149:

Hope to hear from you often.:biggrin:

Wasallam...

Sally A

allah bless you
pls pray for me ,become a true muslim

Salamou Alaykom,
In'shaallah :).......
thank you all for your nice comments....

ALhamdulilah I take care of my prayers..but thx anyway for the link:shake:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Asalamou Alaykom,

Hi Brothers and sisters

:wasalam:

Welcome to our family..

May you enjoy your stay here, with an Islamic atmosphere

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

xAllahKnowsBestx

Asslamu alaikum,

Welcome to TTI Sister Sally.

I hope you find all the answers about Islam and learn more about Islam here, just like me. :hijabi:

Sally A

:salam2:
Thank you all for the kind welcome
srry I know I'm late but I was really busy lately because of the school...but I'm back :)

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Awww, Masha Allah. It's so wonderful you're so young yet are dedicated to Islam. Please always stay that way little sister, no matter what your peers may say :)