peaceful woman

Salam Alaykom

I'm new to this forum, i'm muslim; born muslim, but i still need to learn more, and more about islam....and believe me every day elhamdoulilAllah i discover new things about Islam. Hope i can have friendships with sisters. Fi amani Allah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Welcome sister and InshaAllah you will have more than friendship with sisters, you will have sisterhood. ( I am the oldest sister here)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Wa'alaikumussalam!
Assalamu'alaikum
to all,

Masha'allah,
Alhamdulillah!
Welcome to TTI
We are please that you
choose to join our great team~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

strive-may-i

Walaikum Salaam,

Welcome. For general benefit, prophet:saw: reminded:

“Shall I not inform you of a better act than fasting, alms, and prayers? Making peace between one another: enmity and malice tear up heavenly rewards by the roots.” [Tirmidhi, Muslim, Abu-Dawud]

“What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured.” (Bukhari)

Salam Alaykom

I'm new to this forum, i'm muslim; born muslim, but i still need to learn more, and more about islam....and believe me every day elhamdoulilAllah i discover new things about Islam. Hope i can have friendships with sisters. Fi amani Allah
Walaikum Salaam,

peaceful woman

Great thanks to all my dear sisters....May Allah light your path and guide you to the right one, and gather all of us in his jana Firdaws inshAllah