new Muslim and new on TTI

Rusty

Just signed on here to see what TTI was all about.
Binational Euro/American re-convert - new to Islam for a few years and trying to learn all I can... Mostly I READ (perhaps the first commandment in Islam from what I hear) - I also write and illustrate or play sport (just don't ask me to watch a game because I can't sit still for sport!)

Nurain

Asalam alaykum brother (? I assume)

Welcome to TTI and you will benefit much inshaAllah and may we benefit from you likewise!

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum! welcome to TTI! Congradulations in becoming a new muslim! May Allah swt give you all that is the best in this world, inshaAllah. ameen.
Asalamu alaykum :)

Sanaa01

Muslima
:salam2:
Welcome to Islam and to TTI we are happy to have you with us. Enjoy your stay:)
wasalamo 3alykom

Rusty

Brother Rusty

Hey, thanks for replies and warm welcome! Just on here trying to get the hang of how this site works and what's all available.

pcozzy

:salam2:

welcome, enjoy.

may Allah give all of us Guidance and knowledge that will beneficial.

:wasalam:

yakubpasha

Hey, thanks for replies and warm welcome! Just on here trying to get the hang of how this site works and what's all available.

Welcome- You will find a lot of like minded people here and a lot of info. There will be new videos, hadis discussions etc which will benefit you here inshallah. You can use the search button if you want to search for a particular subject.

you will get the hang of it pretty soon. It will help you a lot inshallah

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
congrats , and welcome
hope you have a great time
keep learning
May Allah protect and bless you , make your journery easy ,

your bro
Suhail