Video New Muslim Sister from Puerto Rico

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
being puerto rican, i must say that i'm very proud of this sister. something that is very little known right now is that hispanics are becoming the fastest growing group to enter the fold of islam in the united states. many are going back to their islamic roots, when the moors occupied our ancestors land i.e. Spain for 700 years. that's why it isn't uncommon for some arabs to confuse a puerto rican as bein an arab, and many puerto ricans often confuse arabs for being puerto rican. there are many similarities in our appearances.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
subhanallah
allahu akbar
sisters like this make me proud to be a muslim (proud in a positive way, not takabbur astaghfirullah) and increases in my imaan.
may allah be pleased with her and reward her in the hereafter for her dawah clip and jazakallah khair brother for sharing it with us.

wassalam

isa123

Ma Sha Allah

Alhamdulilah. What a beautiful creation. Where can I contact this sister?
I live in Toronto, Canada.

isa123

Subhanallah

it's disapointing that we lack new Latin Muslim converts in Canada.
Where are the Latin Sisters?

Brotherfaisal

More on that..

Subhanallah
I'm very happy for the aforementioned sister.
I actually agree, there aren't many Latin Americans here in Canada,
so I guess there aren't many Latin American converts here.

I wonder why they don't come up north, maybe its cause of the weather :lol:

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
MASHALLAH........that was very inspirational.....MAY ALLAH SWT give this UMMAH the knowledge and power to guide the rest to the true path...AMEEN

isa123

Salam a laykum rahmatullah

THANK you for ALL YOUR HELP MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS~:SMILY252:

please, if you can get me this SISTERS personal EMAIL address. I would love that. a big ALLAH HU AKBAR to the LATIN MUSLIM COMMUNITY. STAY TRUE, STAY PIOUS.

allah's abd

thanks to allah

assalmu alaukom sister and camera(man/woman),
god bless you sister for your self-thinking , and welcome to the big community of islam the true way of life
:mashallah:

najbc

being puerto rican, i must say that i'm very proud of this sister. something that is very little known right now is that hispanics are becoming the fastest growing group to enter the fold of islam in the united states. many are going back to their islamic roots, when the moors occupied our ancestors land i.e. Spain for 700 years. that's why it isn't uncommon for some arabs to confuse a puerto rican as bein an arab, and many puerto ricans often confuse arabs for being puerto rican. there are many similarities in our appearances.

Wow, and this other day I was talking how I seen Muslim from all over the world except Hispanics Muslim. Mashallah, welcome:SMILY259:

dr_memo

help

my name is mehmet l am living in canada l have girlfriend insaallah l am going to get married with her. she is jaohvah but she is thinking to become muslim but l am not enough to help her she is from cuba some one who can speak spanish can help us

abraham_01

MASHALLAH........that was very inspirational.....MAY ALLAH SWT give this UMMAH the knowledge and power to guide the rest to the true path...AMEEN

Subhanallah
I'm very happy for the aforementioned sister.
I actually agree, there aren't many Latin Americans here in Canada,
so I guess there aren't many Latin American converts here.

I wonder why they don't come up north, maybe its cause of the weather

jajailene

alhamdulila sister that you found the right path, I am spanish muslam too and i meet a lot of spanish muslam we are in NJ but no matter were we are we worship allah. and am so happy.

al_ghaasheyah

elhamdü-lillah Rabbal alamin --الْحَمْدُ للّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِي&#1606

es-selâmu aleyküm

elhamdü-lillah Rabbel alamin (jalla jalâluhu )
elhamdü-lillah wa maşâALLAH

VAS-SALÂM

falomar

Very true indeed,...I'm a puertorrican, living right now in Puerto Rico,...but well,..I'm not yet a muslim, but we will see what's going to happen......

And yes,.....it is true indeed there are roots among many hispanics people....there's where my last name come from.....part of history: The Inquisition....(I don't know how much you know about history) when the King Ferdinand of Aragon and Queen Isabella of Castile King of Spain told all Muslims, Jews and Gitanos (also called Romany or Gypsies)that if they would not convert to catholicism they had to leave the country .....and that was before, but close to the time of Christopher Columbus first voyage to America.....Following the fall of the arab stronghold of Granada on January 2, 1492, there was a renewed impetus to remove Jews and moors from Spain. On March 31, 1492, the Edit of Expulsion was signed. The deadline for Jews and muslims to leave Spain was August 3, 1492. Columbus and his crew boarded their vessels before midnight, and on the August 3rd sailed before sunrise.....So....according to some people who trace back their roots of their lastnames, many spanish, (latinos living mostly in the caribbean and South America), they found out that their lastnames come from those Moors and Jews that did came to America.....Yes, they don't teach that at school.....but that's also the other part of History.