NEW MUSLIM

Nadiakhannew

Salams, i am a new muslim and my name is Nadia, i am finding it hard to learn :salah: and in the area i am in there isnt really facilities for me to join and carry on my learning to be on the straight path, i am stuck InshAllah one of you could help me.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
and welcome to islam and this wonderful site
well we are all at your service ,
ask any thing , we would help with what ever we can ,
Jazak Allah Khair

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam alaykoum.

Welcome sister to tti. I hope you enjoy ur stay with us, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
salam wa rahmat allah wa barakatou.
your sister in islam; Manal.

Nadiakhannew

Assalaamu Alaykum,
thank-you all
i am happy to know that there is help....
as i am still learning prayer when i can inshAllah i will pray for the western folk to see the way so we can all help one another.....
wa lakium salam,
Nadia

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2: Dear Sister,

It is so nice to see posts from reverts to Islam. A soul is saved from hell fire and is on its way to go to the Paradise. What can be a more better news than this.

Welcome my sister to the true religion of Islam. Hopefully we all will meet one another in the TTI get togather party in Jannah, InshaAllah !

If this help you in any way in understanding Quran then let me say this:
Quran is not like other books where one chapters discusses one matter and the next chapter discusses another matter in sequence. Quran was revealed to Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) in verses, these verses were assembled togather in a way that later verses were inserted according to the instructions of Allah. They were then divided into chapters according to Allah's instructions. So one chapter may discuss several subjects, therefore it helps if someone explains them and provide some background information about those chapters and verses.

In the following website you can find a good translation as well as explanation of Quranic verses:

http://www.tafheem.net/main.html

On the left there is an Index of chapters and on the right there are contents.
If you want to know the background of a chapter then click "Intro" (which is at the top) and read. Some chapters are long so they are divided into pieces e.g. verse [22-41] etc. It is easy.

Hope this will be of some help.

:wasalam:

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam

welcome to Islam and congratulations on your reversion

looking forward to hear your story

Omar (ex Andrey)

toLive&DieForAllah!
Salam Alleykum, Nadia! Welcome to this site sister, may Allah help you to gain knowledge from here & be a part of this global Muslim community!!! Alhamdulillah!!:salah:

It would be great if you share your story with us - how did you come to Islam? Looking frwd to reading it soon :)

Omar

P.S.: What part of the UK r u from?

Nichole

Asalaamu Alaikum sister! Insha'Allah if we can help you with anything please let us know! Welcome!!!!

:hijabi:

amaal30

Salaam sis, this site is a good site

where you can learn alot of things also there is this other site that has classes for new and

old muslims. its called sunnahfollowers.net, there is a tawheed class, hadith, and others

along with specials. there are live teachers and you can ask them your questions and they

will answer them there. Its really good, i've benefited from it and i'm born muslim too, i

attend all of the classes when i have time and when i miss them i feel empty. well try it

out and tell me what you think
salaam

muna

ابنة الاسلام
Asalamu 3alaikum

MashaAllah sis..i'm so glad da yo r Muslim..n Welcome to da website InshAllah yo'll find here da best help you could get..."May Allah SW bless yo n keep yo in his protection"

Waslaam