new muslima

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
as-salum alaykum everyone,

i'm new islam revert, from catholicism. still learning a lot and having peace in my life. i'm mexican/american and still wondering how my family will act when I tell them about my revert.

welcome to the beautiful forum .....may allah sow you the right path

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:SMILY206: to tti and ISLAM, i hope you enjoy your stay here and ISLAM and i hope that your family doesnt freak out or give you hard times. good luck!:):)
:hearts::hearts:

wasalam

Kakorot

:salam2:

MashaAllaahhh it's so nice hearing new reverts joing tti. Alhamdulillaah, welcome sister, InshaAllaah may Allaah give u the strength to tell your family about you coming to Islam ameen (amen). take care x :hearts:

lily_mawar

as-salum alaykum everyone,

i'm new islam revert, from catholicism. still learning a lot and having peace in my life. i'm mexican/american and still wondering how my family will act when I tell them about my revert.

Salam ...

Welcome to the ummah ... May Allah guide you to the right path and help you to overcome your fear of your family reaction on your revert. May Allah open their heart to accept your decision ... InsyaAllah ...

jamilah rumias

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

ASSALAM ALAIKOM WARAHMATUL ALLAH WA BARAKATO

ALLAH AKBAR,MASHA ALLAH,TABARAKAL ALLAH,ALHAMD ALLAH THIS IS A GREAT THINGS IN LIFE TO BE IN ISLAM.BECAUSE ISLAM IS LIGHT WAY OF LIFE.AND AS LONG AS YOU ARE IN ISLAM DON'T BE SAD.ALLAH IS WITH YOU AND DON'T LEAVE YOU ALONE.DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR FAMILY,INSHA ALLAH THEY WILL ACCEPT IT.ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS SEEK KNOWLEDGE,BECAUSE KNOWLEDGE IS OBLIGATORY IN EVERY MUSLIMS.SO THAT IN THE FUTURE YOU KNOW HOW TO TELL THEM THE ISLAM ,AND ALLAH KNOW'S THEY WILL REVERT IN ISLAM ALSO.ALWAYS THINK POSITIVE
ISLAM IS A GREAT BLESSING ,AND WE ARE LUCKY TO BE IN THIS RELIGION THAT WE CARRY THIS BANNER,IN WHICH ALLAH ITSELF CHOICE THE NAME ISLAM FOR US. ALHAMD ALLAH RABIL ALAMEEN.
MAY ALLAH FIRM YOUR HEART IN ISLAM,AND TO ALL MUSLIMS ALL OVER THE WORLD,AMEEN.
JAZAKAL ALLAH KHAIRAN.:tti_sister:

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum
Welcome to Islam sister and TTI :) .. Alhamdulillah happy to have u as a sister in Islam. May Allah make it easy for u

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
Salam and welcome!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you inshallah (God Willing).

Alhamdulillah! welcome to Islam Community
I could only give you 1 advice which is "Du'a" :tti_sister: 1st its not gonna be easy at first but insha'allah they will accept you sooner. i also came from that kinda situation
and its a test from Allah S.w.t and Insha'allah you can do it like every revert does :)