New muslimah struggling

sister_sarah

masha allah Thank you all again for the wonderful advice, I have put my priorities in order and am working on reciting the prayers in Arabic as I think that prayer is the most important thing for me at the moment and everything else will follow, I don't feel so bad now and have managed to calm myself down and get myself into a rhythm, I will keep learning Arabic also but at my own pace as I know a few good sites and keep away from the live lessons in paltalk as there was so much pressure there and am getting to know the basics, so inshallah I will widen my knowledge in time and Allah will give me guidance as to where I should be.

You all have been wonderful and I will try to answer my private messages as soon as I can.

jazzak allah khair

BrotherZak

masha allah Thank you all again for the wonderful advice, I have put my priorities in order and am working on reciting the prayers in Arabic as I think that prayer is the most important thing for me at the moment and everything else will follow, I don't feel so bad now and have managed to calm myself down and get myself into a rhythm, I will keep learning Arabic also but at my own pace as I know a few good sites and keep away from the live lessons in paltalk as there was so much pressure there and am getting to know the basics, so inshallah I will widen my knowledge in time and Allah will give me guidance as to where I should be.

You all have been wonderful and I will try to answer my private messages as soon as I can.

jazzak allah khair

salam

No problem whatever we can do to help :) even though i really didn't contribute much :(

muslim27

great mashalla

welcome to islam
welcome to islam
God bless you and help you, u know God who only make islam for u easy to studying inshalla , and i have suggestion , its better to move to muslims country if even a while to studying islam in environment muslim country and learning more from muslims
anyway YOU welcome to islam
God will be with YOU

faiza nour

sis saraha

salm alikum wa r7matulahi wa barkatuh , for sis sara thank god for being islam and dear sis slow down and make everthing step by step and we well help u in everything u ask we r all ur sis and broths so welcome here dear

........... ur sis faiza

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Alhamdulilah. Welcome to the family.

I feel it helps to set up a timetable of tasks to do, it motivates you as well. Subhan'Allah i am not sure where you are at the minute, but in your position it could look like this:

1) Memorise Surah Al-Fatihah
2) Memorise Surah Ikhlas
3) Progress through Chapter 1-2 of Kitab-at-Tawheed with the lectures.

Alhamdulilah. Imagine possessing the ability to tick them, it motivates you a lot. It doesn't exactly look like a timetable but a "To-Do" list.

Complete that first, as well memorising important aspects of the Prayer and Surahs of the Qur'an. Nice and easy does it. :). It will reinforce you faith and help you to become more stronger Alhamdulilah.

Alhamdulilah.

Insh'Allah my words helped, didn't mean to overwhelm you with information, so sorry if i have.

Wasalam