Video New Muslims After 911 Allison Poole & Barbara Cartabuke Muslim after september 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

zakariahilali

my sister
i think the imam doesn t have a bad intention when he huded the new moslim sister barbara , because if you see the movie again you will see that she embrassed the imam like hid father , pleas dont make islam hard especialy for new peolpe ,islam is religion of tolerence and peace and allah is aware of nofouss

may allah help sister barbara in her new life and guide her and us to the straight path
a3aanakom allah
Sheba[/QUOTE]

rabai

message for you all

باسم الله الرحمان الرحيم و الصلاة و السلام على سيدنا و مولانا و حبيبنا الكريم و على اله و صحبه اجمعين.
i have just joined that website as i saw many videos about women and men converted to islam. i just would like to tell you that you are the best in the world more than the muslims because muslims have lost their islam they kept just the name of "islam". iam a moroccan guy who is lost in the whole life although i was born muslim but things changed in our country the responsabilities are making life impossible in this country. also i blame the people for their indifference to what the prophet " left behind as a guidance light to humanity in the whole world.
i cried when i saw women and men from different ploaces of the whole world converted to islam, i think i cried because of happiness and being glad that they found the truth and the true relegion and i felt sad for those who call themselves muslims since they lost it and they don't have it anymore but maybe just the name. my sisters and my brothers in englad, netherland, america and whole world who converted to islam i whish that you will bear things bad to said upon you from different people. but be sure that you are on the true relegion and that you will meet the prophet محمد عليه الصلاة و السلام" in the heavens of "الله سبحانه تعالى". your brother in islam.
finally i hope that i will receive back letters from you all.
و السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

johnbrook

Answer to your involvement in what doesn't concern you

:salam2:

Dear Sisiter & Brother

We are not allowed to hug and shake hand with oppsite sex if they are not Mehram (not in blood such as bro, dad, son.. and husband/wife).

Allah SAW guild us..

Zeshan

Dear Brother/Sister,
I would like to tell you, first of all, that it's not of your business to get involved in what doesn't concern you. Her fiance is next to her and he didn't proclaim, why should you?
Second, I would like from you to justify when you start making fatwa. Please! Prove to us from the Koran that shaking hands and hugging muslima is a sin.
You are making fitna: Spreading that islam is a religion of hate and not of love.
shaking hands or hugging a sister doesn't mean that you slept with her.:astag:
-A sister can be hugged right?
-Yes! because she is a sister.
-So why not your Muslim sister can't be hugged?
-Because she is not a sister.
-Then, why are you calling her "sister"? That is called hypocrisy?. And a real Muslim shouldn't be hypocrit.Right?
-A..........

A Muslima should be trully concerned as a sister
Waiting for your replies.

Mohd Akbar

Peace be on you

Thank you brother, salaam be upon you! I deeply respect your ideas.. But I must say I'm a little surprized actually still no one supported this case with a verse or hadith.. Can any of you guys show me a few hadiths so my heart is pacified. I do not know much about this issue.

It is the sword of intellect. The sword that conquers the hearts and minds of people. The Qur’an says in Surah Nahl, chapter 16 verse 125:

’Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord
with wisdom and beautiful preaching;
and argue with them in ways that are
best and most gracious.’
[Al-Qur’an 16:125]

Mohd Akbar

Peace be on you

باسم الله الرحمان الرحيم و الصلاة و السلام على سيدنا و مولانا و حبيبنا الكريم و على اله و صحبه اجمعين.
i have just joined that website as i saw many videos about women and men converted to islam. i just would like to tell you that you are the best in the world more than the muslims because muslims have lost their islam they kept just the name of "islam". iam a moroccan guy who is lost in the whole life although i was born muslim but things changed in our country the responsabilities are making life impossible in this country. also i blame the people for their indifference to what the prophet " left behind as a guidance light to humanity in the whole world.
i cried when i saw women and men from different ploaces of the whole world converted to islam, i think i cried because of happiness and being glad that they found the truth and the true relegion and i felt sad for those who call themselves muslims since they lost it and they don't have it anymore but maybe just the name. my sisters and my brothers in englad, netherland, america and whole world who converted to islam i whish that you will bear things bad to said upon you from different people. but be sure that you are on the true relegion and that you will meet the prophet محمد عليه الصلاة و السلام" in the heavens of "الله سبحانه تعالى". your brother in islam.
finally i hope that i will receive back letters from you all.
و السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

It is the sword of intellect. The sword that conquers the hearts and minds of people. The Qur’an says in Surah Nahl, chapter 16 verse 125:

best and most gracious.’

With which sword was Islam spread? Even if Muslims had it they could not use it to spread Islam because the Qur’an says in the following verse:

’Let there be no compulsion in religion:
Truth stands out clear from error’
[Al-Qur’an 2:256]

Mohd Akbar

Peace be on you

Dear Brother/Sister,
I would like to tell you, first of all, that it's not of your business to get involved in what doesn't concern you. Her fiance is next to her and he didn't proclaim, why should you?
Second, I would like from you to justify when you start making fatwa. Please! Prove to us from the Koran that shaking hands and hugging muslima is a sin.
You are making fitna: Spreading that islam is a religion of hate and not of love.
-Then, why are you calling her "sister"? That is called hypocrisy?. And a real Muslim shouldn't be hypocrit.Right?
-A..........

Hijab for men:
''Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty:that will make for greater purity for them: and Allah is well acquainted with all that they do.'' [Al-Qur'an 24:30]

Hijab for women:
''And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what(must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except th their husbands, their fathers,their husbands fathers, their sons....''

brother we all human beings are brothers and children of Adam(pboh) and we muslims are brothers in faith. So that lady and imam is brother and sisters in faith.
Hope you got the answer.
If I m wrong pleace correct me we all are here to discusse

:shake:

Mohd Akbar

Peace be on you

best and most gracious.’

’Let there be no compulsion in religion:
Truth stands out clear from error’
[Al-Qur’an 2:256]

Hisamuddin

Complete obedience to Allah and His Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is mandatory for all Muslims. Anything or any act, no matter how small or big, which is not in complete accordance with Quran and Sunnah could be anyhting, but certainly not Islam.

Hisamuddin

Hugging a Muslim Sister

The question whether or not it is right for the Imam to hug the Muslim Sister or shake hands with her has been argued, but without any reference from Quran and Sunnah.

These arguments vary from person to person and hence are liable to create differences among people and total confusion.

Dear Brothers and Sisters, our Prophet has left for us a yard stick for all times to come. If we make it a point to use this guage to guide us in all our actions, we can be dead sure that we are on the right path, the path of those who were rewarded by Allah.

As we all know, this guage is Quran and Sunnah.

In strict accordance with this yard stick, what to talk of a muslim sister, hugging even a women or shaking hands with her is forbidden, irrespective of your intentions, whatsoever, even of marrying her immediately after her reversion to Islam. The Imam did a very fine job, but it is compulsory for all the muslims to follow sharia (Quran and Sunnah) and Imam is not an exception.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
This is an American Islam it is not the true Islam of God , in Islam it is prohibited to men to shake hands with women and of course more worse if you make hug or kiss them ...........because this make a way for devil act and this also disobey the Allah instructions .

to new muslims and for all muslims too , PRACTICE ISLAM WITH CORRECT GOD INSTRUCTIONS .

Salam Alaikum

There is no such thing as American Islam. Islam is not divided and there is only one Islam. But the ones who follow Islam no matter there location need to abide by the commands of Allah and adhere to the messenge or our beloved Prophet (SAWS)

Dear Brother/Sister,
-A..........

Salam Alaikum

Masha'Allah for the revert accepting Islam as her truth.

Regardless whether the her fiance is with her it is not his command that makes touching a non mahrem acceptable. This is the command of Allah that overrides the fiance's discussion.

You are right you can hug your sister who is your mahrem. Your muslim sister is not your mahrem but your sister in Islam. There are no blood ties that exist. If we did followed your concept and consider the sister or brother in Islam your mahrem then no one could marry another muslim and that would stop the increasing numbers in the ummah. So Alhumdulilah that is not the case. Touching a non mahrem can lead to fitnah and it should be avoided. Men and women should not even mix, shake hands, so how do we go from that to thinking it is permissable to hug?

This thread will be closed because we cannot judge the Imam or the revert sister in the video. The discussion is being driven away from why the video was posted and that was to acknowlege the sisters journey.

Salam Amirah80

Status
Not open for further replies.