new revert

MeGladder

I do love it, I am finding praying hard to be honest I'm totally lost.

:salam2:

Sister,

First times it will certainly look hard, but later on it will become very easy.

Even though I was born into Muslim family, I also used to find it difficult at first time.

So, please do not feel like you are totally lost. Allah is certainly seeing how much you are trying.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa baraakaatuh,

I guess it'll be a bit to late to say "welcome too TTI and the Ummaah". So I'll greet you with "Jummaah Mubaraak" as it's Friday*Smile*.

You are welcome at the sisters' area. Hope to see you there soon.

Marina28

Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa baraakaatuh,

I guess it'll be a bit to late to say "welcome too TTI and the Ummaah". So I'll greet you with "Jummaah Mubaraak" as it's Friday*Smile*.

You are welcome at the sisters' area. Hope to see you there soon.

Thank you :) you brother and sisters have been so welcoming thanx.

yazmin88

hi i am new to this site i have been looking into islam for a while to start it was mainly because of my children s father being muslim but now im looking into it for myself it is soo true the more you read the more you find truth i have not as yet converted as i havent felt it the right time but inshallah soon.

would be nice to get to no Muslims & new Muslims sisters

Marina28

hi i am new to this site i have been looking into islam for a while to start it was mainly because of my children s father being muslim but now im looking into it for myself it is soo true the more you read the more you find truth i have not as yet converted as i havent felt it the right time but inshallah soon.

would be nice to get to no Muslims & new Muslims sisters

Just pm if u wanna talk, also some mosques do classes for new Muslims also I just went the other day and there were few non muslims who r looking in to islam also so u should try look in to that.