new revert

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Me and my husband both are recent reverts Wish to learn Islam from all of you

Assalaamualaikum,

Great to know that.. You are most welcomed to the TTI family. InshaAllah together we can learn and stick to our deen.
May Allah(SWT) bless us all, guide us and increase our imaan. Ameen :)

Once again, you are welcomed :)
Peace :)

ahmed3711

The best news I heard Today :)
congratulations congratulations & another congratulations for the right decision :)
wishing you & your husband all the best in your coming life
also feel free to ask anything we are here one family
wish to benefit from each other Inshallah

salam

Aneesa Khan

The best news I heard Today :)
congratulations congratulations & another congratulations for the right decision :)
wishing you & your husband all the best in your coming life
also feel free to ask anything we are here one family
wish to benefit from each other Inshallah

salam

Thanks a lot. I am feeling at home already. It has been almost 2 years now and I have learnt a bit of quran and am able to perform five prayers a day regularly. Hy husband though slow is also catching up fast.We are in such neighbourhood and in profession it is very difficult to decleare openly so we are practicing and learning in secrecy.:tti_sister::tti_sister:

a_stranger

Assalmu alaikim sister, you are most welcome dear, I pray that Allah accept our prayers and keep faith firm in our hearts. When I hear about a new revert I feel the mercy of Allah surrounding his poor humble slaves.

hur575

Assalaamualaikum,

Congratulation sister, please share you story. What made revert? I love to hear new Muslim’s story.

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Assalam Aleikum sister,
Welcome to a big family of muslims. May Allah make you strong and increase your imaan in His Deen.

''difficult to decleare openly so we are practicing and learning in secrecy.''

If you can find the closest masjid to you, you will get support from the brothers and sisters who attend the masjid, insha'Allah.

Aneesa Khan

I have one muslima friend who is my classmate from first standard. I have confided in her and she is very ecstatic. we do share lot of information and she ismy guide. I have already taken her in confidence not to share my status with anyone

strive-may-i

Assalaamu Alaikum,

Mabrook. Now that's something!!!

Insights of how you both couples managed to revert together could give hope to some spouses out there, who are in a fix and are wishing for better half to submit to truth! May more from among your family turn believers, May many more in all our families become pious... Ameen.

About the secrecy part, there always will be people who were part of your life and refuse to accept that this is a truly personal matter. Family ties, birth nationality has nothing to do with one's Imaan. At some point, you will find more reasons to move to place where you could live in peace. Embrace more practicing families from friends or their friends who can help.

To you both, and to the revert TTI Members

From trend across the globe, including the region you both are from, I can tell, you are not alone. There always has been a constant flux throughout history, we don't know hear about it. And that's because its a silent permanent transformation out of well informed decisive choice (and definitely not dumb). Ignore the haters, they are not our focus.

Just trust creator, life will gather pace, color and Harmony .... Insha Allah.
“That to thy Lord is the final Goal;That it is He who Granteth Laughter and Tears;”
[Qur'an 53:42-43]
“The day on which property will not avail, nor sons. Except him who comes to Allah with a heart free (from evil). And the garden shall be brought near for those who guard (against evil),” [Qur'an 26:88-91]

May you both be the guard for each other. May Allah bless you both... Ameen :)

hezri

it's always better if you practice in secrecy until you are confident enough to maintain the practice consistently, for any new convert 3 years are normal period

but still, even during interaction, you should avoid pork and alcohol

Aneesa Khan

Thanks for the understanding.
Anyway we dont indulge ever in pork and alcohol so no problem.
it's always better if you practice in secrecy until you are confident enough to maintain the practice consistently, for any new convert 3 years are normal period

but still, even during interaction, you should avoid pork and alcohol

Islam!!yay

Salam

May Allah SWT Bless you and your husband for accepting Islam! You will def find many great information but if you find something that is confusing please refer to other sources to :)

PEACE TO YOU

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

:salam2:
[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
[url=http://www.familylobby.com] [/URL]

Welcome back to islam
and
Welcome to tti .
Happy to have ya both here
in this amazing site~Alhamdulillah!
catch up fastzzz don't be left far behind...

[video=youtube;5NjDhzvXDwE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NjDhzvXDwE[/video]
Our brother;Sheikh Yusuf Estes, PhD. (born in 1944 in Ohio), is an American convert to Islam and former director/chairman of the "Islamic Mission Foundation International", an Islamic research group.

Yusuf Estes was brought up in Texas in a Protestant Christian family; as members of a Church denomination called the Disciples of Christ. He answered to his nickname "Skip Estes".

Between 1962 to 1990, he had a career in the music industry, entertainment, marketing, as a music instructor and music minister and owned several musical instrument companies including the Estes Piano and Organ Company. He produced and directed live entertainment programs throughout the United States from the mid 1960's until his last endeavor for cable TV in Florida, entitled 'Estes Music Jamboree'

Conversion to Islam

In 1991, Estes had business dealings with a Muslim named Mohamed from Egypt. In trying to preach Christianity to Mohamed, Skip Estes learned about the religion of Islam firsthand and thereafter converted to Islam[2]. He has since pursued Arabic language and Qur'anic studies in Egypt, Morocco and Turkey.[3]

Since 2005, Yusuf Estes has been regularly appearing on IslamChannel in the UK, as well as Peace TV and on Huda TV which are 24/7 Islamic channels broadcasting in many countries around the globe, via satellite and the website WatchIslam.com TV Channels

His latest efforts are directed toward English speaking Muslim youth and include Muslims sharing videos
, and Muslim Chatroom
and for young children Preschool Learning

His latest Television series is aimed toward English speaking Muslim children and is entitled, "Qasas Ul Anbiya" - Stories of the Prophets.

Islamic Activities.

His Islamic activities have included: * Volunteer Imam in a Texas military installation. * National U.S. Chaplain for the Federal Bureau of Prisons, starting 1994. * Delegate to the United Nations Peace Summit for Religious Leaders in August 2000. * University guest speaker. * Television program producer and director, preacher, syndicated television programs on satellite and cable networks. * Developing many hi-tech Islamic websites, including chatrooms, video conferencing, news sites, reference sites and entertainment sites for youth. * Estes takes a dim view of public education in the United States for Muslim children, and recommends schools where they might receive an Islamic education as well as a more advanced scholastic education too.

motto

He is also well known for his motto which he regularly uses at the end of speeches and interviews, on the internet, "Visit Islamalways.com, where we're always open 24 hours a day and always plenty of free parking."

A very Touching Adhan (Call for prayer) by Yusuf Estes Was during the interview for the Lovely Shaikh Yusuf Estesat at Al-Rahma Channel

Masha'allah!
Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh sister Aneesa.

Welcome to TTI. It's always very nice to know about a new sister in Islam.

Hope you feel at home here with us.