new sister convert

mint

Salem akeikom everyone,

I am a 22 year old convert married for 3 years. Hamdulileh.

I wantt o know if there are any other sisters from Montreal who have converted, would like to meet others in the same situation since being a convert can be lonely I know :)

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam o alaikoum sister, im not a convert nor from montreal, i just wanted to say salam and welcome here. congrats on ur convertion even if it was a long time ago. welcome here sister, it's nice of u to join us:)

- manal
salam...

mint

salam o alaikoum sister, im not a convert nor from montreal, i just wanted to say salam and welcome here. congrats on ur convertion even if it was a long time ago. welcome here sister, it's nice of u to join us:)

- manal
salam...

ws,

Thank you for your kindness , i think i wrote it bad, i have bneen married 3 years converted for maybe 2 months :)

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
ws,

Thank you for your kindness , i think i wrote it bad, i have bneen married 3 years converted for maybe 2 months :)

ooh sister masha allah so ur a new muslim. ooh that's fantastic.... congrats sis.--.

chiara

congradulation to you!

salam :shymuslima1:

I'm from Montreal to and i just converts to islam , i would like to talk with some other sister!

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam :shymuslima1:

I'm from Montreal to and i just converts to islam , i would like to talk with some other sister!

salam o alaikoum sister, congratulations on u too. im so happy for every new converts. sister i hoop ur doing well. masha allah may god open our hearts for more iman.