New Sister

Shak78

Assalamu Alakium! My name is Shakira and I reverted to Islam two weeks ago. I was raised in an agnostic home and was free to find my path. I studied most major religions but kept coming back to Islam. I spent two years studying and made the leap two weeks ago. Sadly in my area there are not many, if any other then myself Muslims around. I have a one year old son and am married. My husband isn't Muslim but is expressing interest in Islam and reading about it since I reverted so inshallah he will revert as well.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Welcome Shakira! Insha'Allah everyone here can help you on your way to the straight path. Insha'Allah your journey will be fulfilling and without problems :)

Is your family of Hispanic heritage? Do you speak Spanish?

Shak78

Welcome Shakira! Insha'Allah everyone here can help you on your way to the straight path. Insha'Allah your journey will be fulfilling and without problems :)

Is your family of Hispanic heritage? Do you speak Spanish?

No they are not, I am a white girl from California. :lol: I speak no Spanish, my husband speaks a little bit of it. Thank you for your warm welcome.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Wa alaikumussalaam!!!!

WELCOME BACK TO ISLAM

Welcome to our family and May you enjoy your stay here, with an Islamic atmosphere...:)

MAY ALLAH AZZAWAJAL ALWAYS BLESS YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES..:)

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
Walaikum as salam wa rahmatul lahi wa barkatuhu

Welcome to TTI!!!
glad to have u with us...Inshaallah may u have a beneficial and happy stay here!

Allah swt bestow His abundant Mercy on u and ur loved ones, & grant u ease in every task of urs...Ameen

Take Care
Baarakallahu feekum :hijabi:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
No they are not, I am a white girl from California. :lol: I speak no Spanish, my husband speaks a little bit of it. Thank you for your warm welcome.

OH! Sorry sister, i was asking since Shakira is Spanish derived name :lol:
I am a convert also, if you ever want to talk please dont hesitate to PM me :hearts: