-NEW- The Benefits of Qur'an !! Good read !!!

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
UPDATED-NEW- The Benefits of Qur'an !! Good read !!!

-NEW- The Benefits of Qur'an !! Good read !!!

(Updated)

1011. Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: A man heard another reciting Surat Al-Ikhlas repeatedly. The next morning he came to the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) and informed him about it as if he considered it to be of little reward. On that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is, this Surah is equal to one-third of the Qur'an.''
[Al-Bukhari].

(Recite these three times each in Arabic).
Reference: Surrah Al-Ikhlas ( 3 times ) 112:1-4. - Al-Falaq( 3 times ) 113:1-5. - An-Nas( 3 times ) 114:1-6 - Whoever recites these three times in the morning and in the evening, they will suffice him (as a protection) against everything. The Hadith was reported by Abu Dawud 4/322, and At-Tirmithi 5/567. See Al-Albani's Sahih At-Tirmithi 3/182.

1013. Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: A man said: "O Messenger of Allah! I love Surat-Al-Ikhlas [Say: He is Allah, (the) One].'' He (PBUH) said, "Your love for it will admit you to Jannah.''
[At-Tirmidhi].

1017. Abu Mas`ud Al-Badri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Prophet (PBUH) saying, "He who recites the two Ayat at the end of Surat Al-Baqarah at night, they will suffice him.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

( In another version they will be eneugh for his Dunya and Akhira )

991. Abu Umamah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "Read the Qur'an, for it will come as an intercessor for its reciters on the Day of Resurrection.''
[Muslim].

992. An-Nawwas bin Sam`an (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "The Qur'an and its people who applied it, will be brought on the Day of Resurrection preceded with Surat Al-Baqarah and Surat Al-`Imran arguing on behalf of those who applied them.''
[Muslim].

993. `Uthman bin `Affan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The best amongst you is the one who learns the Qur'an and teaches it.''[Al-Bukhari].

1007. Abu Lubabah Bashir bin `Abdul-Mundhir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "He who does not recite the Qur'an in a pleasant tone is not of us.''
[Abu Dawud].

1015. Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to seek protection against the evil of jinn and the evil eyes till Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas were revealed. After they were revealed, he took to them for seeking Allah's protection and left everything besides them.
[At-Tirmidhi].

1016. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "There is a Surah in the Qur'an which contains thirty Ayat which kept interceding for a man until his sins are forgiven. This Surah is `Blessed is He in Whose Hand is the dominion.' (Surat Al-Mulk 67).''
[At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud].

(ALSO SURRAH MULK will PROTECT THE PERSON FROM THE Punishment OF THE GRAVE)

1021. Abud-Darda' (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: "Whoever commits to memory the first ten Ayat of the Surat Al-Kahf, will be protected from (the trial of) Ad-Dajjal (Antichrist).''
[Muslim].

In another narration, the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: "(Whoever commits to memory) the last ten Ayat of Surat Al-Kahf, he will be protected from (the trial of) Ad-Dajjal (Antichrist).
''

1022. Ibn `Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: While Jibril (Gabriel) was sitting with the Messenger of Allah (PBUH), he heard a sound above him. He lifted his head, and said: "This is a gate which has been opened in heaven today. It was never opened before.'' Then an angel descended through it, he said: "This is an angel who has come down to earth. He never came down before.'' He sent greetings and said: "Rejoice with two lights given to you. Such lights were not given to any Prophet before you. These (lights) are: Fatihah-til-Kitab (Surat Al-Fatihah), and the concluding Ayat of Surat Al-Baqarah. You will never recite a word from them without being given the blessings it contains.''
[Muslim].

Benifit of reading Ayatul (Kursi Al-Baqarah 2:255). Whoever reads this when he lies down to sleep will have a guardian from Allah remain with him and Satan will not be able to come near him until he rises in the morning. See Al-Bukhari, cf. Al-Asqalani, Fathul-Bari 4/487

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam!

I LOVE this post!!
Very true as well, Jazakallah Khair and may Allah grant you the highest rank of Jannah, this dua is sincerely from my heart, thanks for the help!

Ws

Mina Mohammed

Assalamu alikum,

Masha'allah! this is beneficial! JazakAllahu khair for sharing it with us. May Allaah make it possible for everyone of us to memorize this devine revelation.Ameen