New to site

suzanne

Salam eleikum, :SMILY259:

I am a convert to Islam and happen really to come across this website by chance. Inshalla with guidance I long to learn more and to strengthen my deen.

I am currently working full-time and it is not so easy to meet and talk with sisters and other's with similar experiences. I feel a little nervous about this.

I am looking forward to getting to know this on-line community better. :shake:

Allah's blessings on you all,
Suzanne.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Assalamu alaikum Sister,

Welcome to TTI!!! Welcome to your family on-line. There are many wonderful converts/reverts on this forum. I`m sure you will enjoy your time here.

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam

Alhamdulillah 4 blessing of islam

welcome sister to TTI..enjoy ur stay

may allah make everything easy on u insha`Allah..

n feel free to ask any Question here we are now ur online family :)

i leave u in care of Allah

<wasalam>

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Ahlan wa sahlan sister
Welcome to TTI
Allahu Akbar that Allah guided you to Islam. May He put Barakah in your deeds and give you Hidayah , HIkmah.
Insha Allah you will learn a lot out here. And dont be nervous, there are a lot of sisters out here who can help.
wa/salam

roza

Assalamu alaikum Sister,

Welcome to TTI. I hope you will enjoy and benefit from your stay here.

wasalam

lazim

Asalam alaikum sister!

Welcome to this site you will learn a great deal here inshallah, I am also a revert (I say revert and not convert as we believe that we were all born muslim and so have reverted back to being a muslim rather than changed from another religion).

What country are you from?

Masalam:blackhijab:

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
walaykum assalam :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: to islam happy for you and:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: to turn to islam have nice stay take care sister

Salam eleikum, :SMILY259:

I am a convert to Islam and happen really to come across this website by chance. Inshalla with guidance I long to learn more and to strengthen my deen.

I am currently working full-time and it is not so easy to meet and talk with sisters and other's with similar experiences. I feel a little nervous about this.

I am looking forward to getting to know this on-line community better. :shake:

Allah's blessings on you all,
Suzanne.