new to the forum

ziad_1428

salam aleikum.i joined turntoislam.com a long time ago.but i ve never contributed in this forum which i like so much.now that i decided to be an antive member in it.i thought i should introduce myself to my dear brothers n sisters.
my name is mohamed.i was born is morocco where i lived most of my life.and learnt my religion.untill i went to college.after two years in college i moved to new york .to get my major in english literature and teaching.and then im planing to go back to live in my home country.....
i always visit this interesting website.i like it especially the new muslims videos.and the nasheeds.i hope im welcome in the forum and may allah guide me and whoever reads these words to the right path .the path of paradise.
salam aleikum

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI,

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

abdellah007

salam

salam alaykom brother mohammed,

here s a brother from morocco, ur so welcome in this website which means alot to us. we can learn from each other insha allah.

enjoy ur stay.

salam from morocco.

ziad_1428

chukran

salam aleikum.
it was realy warm the way u guys welcame me to the website.and it s abovious that tti comunity is a religious one.and different from all other forums.
it was a good idea to join u.promise to contribute as much as possible.
make duaa foe me guys and alam aleikum