New User

Fay10

Assalamualaykum

My name is Faheema, I am from South Africa. I have joined TTI in the hope of meeting muslims from around the world and also to find out about what life is like for muslims in other countries.I also hope to increase my islamic knowledge further.

Sister in Islam.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

welcome dear sister.we are pleased to have you here.inshallah you'll benefit from us and us from you:)

take care,see you around:)

TipuSultan

Banned
Assalamualaykum

My name is Faheema, I am from South Africa. I have joined TTI in the hope of meeting muslims from around the world and also to find out about what life is like for muslims in other countries.I also hope to increase my islamic knowledge further.

Sister in Islam.

Assalamalikum sister

I am a muslim and I am in India.

south africa- the land of Ahmed Deedat :)

elysetexel

Assalamualaykum

Sister in Islam.

Salaam aleikum sister,

Iam Elyse and I live in Holland

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam: sister
Well come to our family....and hope that you will enjoy the stay INSHA ALLAH
Take care
FEE AMANILLAH

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Wa alaykum salaam Faheema!

I have a pen-pal in South Africa, such a nice country with a long (yet sad at times) history! Welcome to the Forums!

Which languages do you speak?

Fay10

Wa alaykum salaam Faheema!

I have a pen-pal in South Africa, such a nice country with a long (yet sad at times) history! Welcome to the Forums!

Which languages do you speak?

Asalam

Its a totally wonderful country & yes with a very sad history. Jazakalah.

I speak English, Gujerati & Afrikaans.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Assalamualaykum

Sister in Islam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

Alhamdulillah!
WelCome to this cool beautiful site sister

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt bless you and your family~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

:SMILY71::SMILY206:To TTI Sister:hearts: :SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: