Video New Yusuf Islam Interview, talks about how he was always searching for answers to li

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/yusuf_islam_no2.jpg[/imgleft] A new Yusuf Islam Interview, talks about Islam and how he was always searching for answers to life. Also talks about his new charity work and past present dawah projects. Yusuf Islam formerly known as Cat Stevens in a recent interview. A nice interview with a once famous Pop Star who became Muslim after finding the beauty of Islam.

[vg]-2645580672038253877[/vg]

Anssam12

Allah (SWT) is Noor (Light), & guides to HIS Noor (Light), Whom HE (SWT) likes, HE (SWT) had guided you, to his straight path, please hold to it firmly, to win this world & hereafter InshAllah.

Allah (SWT) did not create this world randomly, every thing in it has an orbit or a path, and this path should lead us to Allah (SWT) (The Noor). Thanks for Allah (SWT) for sending us The Map (The Noble Quraan), & Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) as an explainer & guider in this world, to show us the right path (his Sunnah) that leads to wide & deep ocean of Noor (ALLAH) SWT, which is full of precious & valuable things of this world & hereafter.

heehee

The man who had everything money, women, cars, fame and he gave it up for the sake of Allah! Alhumdulilah!

alfatih

may allah reward you for posting this video.
whoever looks for guidance he will find it.
may Allah guide us and all the people in the world to his straight path.

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe

Djazak Allahoe Ghairan brother Mabsoot.

I really feel that Yusuf Islam is a good example for us in this world at this time....macha'Allah. For me he truly was and still is. Again Djazak Allahoe Ghairan.

Wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe
Your sister in Islam, Aicha

Ayeshalee

I grew up listening to Yusuf's music as Cat Stevens and I always love seeing interviews with him. Thank you so much for posting this. He was the one person that made me look into Islam when I was a teen and I didn't come back to study on Islam again until I was 30., then at 31 taking my Shahada. Thank you again for posting it.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Mashallah for Brother Yusuf accepting Islam. If anyone ever wants to be guided, Alllah (SWT) will guide them to Islam.
Alhamdullillah, Praise be to Allah! Subhannallah, Glory be to Allah for he is the greatest with no partner.

sheith

salam Aleikoum brothers and sisters, it's really a great event to change a way towards God's light... I really liked :ma: the video and wished I could show it to some friends and family... as they don't all have internet. Plz, would you email me this or other videos in Avi or mpeg to

Jazakom Allah kheir all.
:salah: :wasalam: :salam2:

AmalMalaika

WaliakumAssalama Jodi

the problam is that you are not waiting.you need to wait untill the video its downloaded on your computer and then you can watch.be patent.
:salam2:

sheith

:salah: :salam2:
Peace be on you all ...it's been such a long time since I haven't heard or logged in ... Hamdulillah to find you all here in good health...praise be to Allah.
Well, I think for the videos you can just watch them while connecting..If you have a good or a high speed connection, then it'll be alright and there shan't be any cut. Those videos are protected I think they're copy righted to YOUTUBE.com
Salem to you all sis and bro. Pary for us:salah​
: :tti_sister: :mashallah:

thefighter

When a Christian preacher, some researcher, or anyone who has an open mind embrace Islam, it's really good & great, but when it comes to a pop star, it's something else indicates how effictive it's on his heart to know what Islam is and believe in it, as you all know the life of any star & the prestige & luxury that draw those people from thinking about faith issues.
BUT, there is a place in the body that can't be filled except with Allah's love, the heart, as our Prophet (pbuh) said.

saidchatt

hamdolilah

the islam is gharib wa sayahodo gharib, watiba lilghoraba... hadith muslim.. thanks for the video of yussof islam , i really would like to meet him one day inchaalah... hamdolilah for you to become muslim... and chokran for who showed us this video, it'S a pleasure to read and see the people like this.. again, thank you so much brothers:salam2: