new

MissTurkii

Selamun Aleykum :)

I am new in this site. I am a 16 years old girl, and come from denmark but i am turkish. I am very bad to english, I hope You understand what i write here.

:)

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...

I am new in this site. I am a 16 years old girl, and come from denmark but i am turkish. I am very bad to english, I hope You understand what i write here.

:salam2: sister
welcome to the site :):SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
hope you benefit from the site inshallah
Enjoy ur stay here
take care
:wasalam:

MissTurkii

Thanx everybody :)

Hosbulduk :)
Evet türkcem var, ama ingilizcem kötü. Belki biraz ingilizce ögrenirim burda diye üye oldum . InshAllah :)

habib786

welcome to TTi forum sister ... enjoy your stay in here .. hope to hear more often from you ... take care and be safe ...

Allah hafiz

InTheNameOfAllah

Wa'alaikum assalaam ukthi, and welcome - I'm from Denmark too .... Velkommen til hjemmesiden, insha'Allah at du får en god tid herinde.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Assalam u alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu

Welcome sister MissTurkii and brother Abdullah77 :D
Its nice to see here our brothers and sisters in Islam

fada_all

salam alikom

warm welcome to u sister with the family of TTI team, insha allah u will enjoy ur stay here with us , don't hesitate in asking any help we will insha allah help u ..have a nice stay ..

ur sis

salek

waalaikum salam. may Allah show you the right path and help you to stay on the way of sunnah. hope you share your islamic knowledge with us. welcome to TTI

a brother