New

Shannonx

Hi everyone, i'm new here. My name's Shannon, 17 years old, and i'm from Southern California. Not a Muslim, but after reading the Quran i'm really interested in meeting Muslims and learning more about Islam. And so far, this website has been very helpful. So..it's nice to meet you all!

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Welcome Shannon to TTI,

I hope you can get all your questions answered here. Feel free to ask whatever you like. This forum is just one happy family.

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Welcome Shannon

Hello Shannon,

Welcome to TTI. I hope you gain the answers that you are looking for about Islam. May Allah bless you with guidance, wisdom and knowledge.

Enjoy your stay here.

Take care.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Hello Mr. Shannon,

Welcome, and nice to hear that you are opening your eyes towards the Message of Allah. You can have a look at the videos section of this website.
Especially:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18

Please feel free to ask any question you have in mind, and I if you want some more good sources about Islam after watching these videos then please let us know.

Thanks for your interest, and May Allah, the Lord of Universe guide you to the only way towards eternal success and May Allah show you the purpose of your Life.

Bye.

amyaishazouaoui

Hey shannon

Welcome, don't be scared to ask anthing....there are no taboos in islam. Its important that u ask everything u need tooooo.

Take care

A

Noor to shine

you are most welcome .......we all belongs to one creator....Islam teaches humanity to be united by love of their sustainer.

:SMILY139:

Muslim-

Hi everyone, i'm new here. My name's Shannon, 17 years old, and i'm from Southern California. Not a Muslim, but after reading the Quran i'm really interested in meeting Muslims and learning more about Islam. And so far, this website has been very helpful. So..it's nice to meet you all!

Welcome Shannon!

hope you enjoy your stay

spike.p

Peace be with you

Welcome Shannon

I'm in Toronto

Good luck on your journey !

I'm curious as to what makes you curious about Islam.

wellcome brother
try to learn those muslims who has quran in their life.

try to compair their life with quran and sunnah ,then its will be easy for you to accept.

and dont compair quran with a muslim who doesn´t have it in their life.

i hope you you understand what i mean.

and stay in touch with us.

Shannonx

Thanks everyone for the welcomes.

To point out, some called me a Mr., lol i'm a female. Just to clear that up.

Spike.p, it was just curiousity. I don't follow a religion, i've never been apart of one. My dad and my mom are both Christians, and I already knew a lot about Christianity. Just hearing a lot about Islam on the media I decided to read the Quran and learn more about Islam. I was really ignorant about it before i'll admit, but when I finished reading the Quran my whole attitude changed about it. It's a beautiful religion

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks everyone for the welcomes.

To point out, some called me a Mr., lol i'm a female. Just to clear that up.

Spike.p, it was just curiousity. I don't follow a religion, i've never been apart of one. My dad and my mom are both Christians, and I already knew a lot about Christianity. Just hearing a lot about Islam on the media I decided to read the Quran and learn more about Islam. I was really ignorant about it before i'll admit, but when I finished reading the Quran my whole attitude changed about it. It's a beautiful religion
Hi Shannox,

I wish people would make some effort like you did and realise the truth about Islam. But instead they just say things about Islam which have nothing to do with Islam.

May Allah (swt) guide you to the Truth, which will give you the best in this life and the best in the Hereafter.

salam

great to have you with us
I hope that you enjoy your staying with us
feel free to ask us any questions

take care

alisenay

Hello sister...
First i wanna say welcome to TTI and have enjoy here learning what you are interesting about.You can find here the most great fraternity.Doesnt metter who you are. where you come from and so on.I am greatly happy that you are just interesting about finding truth,May Allah guide you to find it.Dont forget that if you really want it from your heart for sure the only Creator will show you a door which full of brotherhood,sisterhood,peace...Here is many people from almost all over the word and all of them are ready to answer your question.Pls fell free...
S.A

Ahmedkaafi

Aslamu Alaykum

Dear Shannnonx

Wellcome to tti feel free and ask whatever u have in your mind about Islam,we r here for you and looking forward to hear u again.

Ahmedkaafi:tti_sister:

Argus

Welcome Shannon, we hope you learn alot here and hopefully clear up any misconceptions you may have.