sister reuben

Peace be with you.
thank you for inviting me to this site, My neighbour and friend is muslim and ask me to veiw this web site, I am a rastafarian and have been since birth. i give praises to Jah and to the living god manifested in man. Hailie Selassie i Most people get confused by this cause of teaching they've experince, i dont judge one for what they belive, i could but that not Jah's will. i know a lot of people are scared to think out of the box, im not for Jah is with me, he will protect and guide me.

Rasta's live in Peace, Love and unity we are oxthodox Christains dont confuse it with westernised christians. our church is that of Ethiiopia, not of rome

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Peace be with you.
thank you for inviting me to this site, My neighbour and friend is muslim and ask me to veiw this web site, I am a rastafarian and have been since birth. i give praises to in Jah and to the living god manifestedman. Hailie Selassie i Most people get confused by this cause of teaching they've experince, i dont judge one for what they belive, i could but that not Jah's will. i know a lot of people are scared to think out of the box, im not for Jah is with me, he will protect and guide me.

Rasta's live in Peace, Love and unity we are oxthodox Christains dont confuse it with westernised christians. our church is that of Ethiiopia, not of rome

WELCOME SISTER,

I HAVE HEARD ABOUT RASTAFARIANS BUT DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM OR THEIR BELIEVE. WHO IS JAH? I KNOW ABOUT HAILIE SELASSIE.

HERE AT THIS SITE YOU WILL KNOW ABOUT MUSLIM FAITH. SO STAY AND ENJOY. DO NOT BE AFRAID, WE WILL NOT TRY TO FORCE OUR RELIGION ON YOU.

BYE FOR NOW.

jaliteng

Saalaaam
Welcome to TTI. I hope you have a good time here. I never heard about rastafarian, Jah. Would you mind to explain a little bit about it??:hearts: