News about mecca.

khan_saddozai

salam
this idea of urbanising mecca gets 2 me...its supposed to holy and muslims are supposed 2 go there for their faith not 2 go shopping.
those rich shiekh need to wake up
salam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Ahhhh! They got Starbucks! Out with Starbucks! Those Zionists drink blood!

And why did they do that to Mecca? Mecca use to be a great place with ancient date trees, and it was so unique! It was soooooo great the way it use to be! I hope someone destroys the Starbucks store over there! Mecca was so pure without all these Western-like things.

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA
Ahhhh! They got Starbucks! Out with Starbucks! Those Zionists drink blood!

:salam2:

No, they don't.

And why did they do that to Mecca? Mecca use to be a great place with ancient date trees, and it was so unique! It was soooooo great the way it use to be! I hope someone destroys the Starbucks store over there! Mecca was so pure without all these Western-like things.

If people drink the coffee in this particular branch of Starbucks, then it will stay open. If they don't drink there, it will be forced to close. Simple. The customers - or lack thereof - will decide its fate. Not the, ahem, "Zionists". If one is unable to resist temptation, it's not necessarily right for them to blame the "temptor" for their own sins, as justification.

Muslims wanna make a stand againt the Makkah Starbucks? Then don't drink there. Could it be any simpler? It's best to completely avoid it (if you oppose it) than to quietly bemoan it, but still drink there, and then later claim that your inability to resist is the fault of someone else for putting it there in the first place.