Nice story

abou khaled

nice story

nice story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While a father was polishing his new car

بينما كان الأب يقوم بتلميع سيارته الجديدة

His 4 Years son picked a stone and made scratches on the car side with visible lines.

إذا بالابن ذو الأربع سنوات يلتقط حجراً ويقوم بعمل خدوش على جانب السيارة

The angry father tightly grasped on kid's hand & hit it many times…

وفي قمة غضبه، إذا بالأب يأخذ بيد ابنه ويضربه عليها عدة مرات

Not realizing that he was using a wrench

بدون أن يشعر أنه كان يستخدم 'مفتاح انجليزي' مفك يستخدمه عادة السباكين في فك وربط المواسير

At the hospital, little child was asking his father after he lost his fingers: 'Dad, when my fingers will grow up?'

في المستشفى بعدما فقد أصابعه، كان الابن يسأل الأب متى سوف تنموا أصابعي؟

The father was desperately hurt.

وكان الأب في غاية الألم

He went back to the car and kicked it allot

عاد الأب إلى السيارة وبدأ يركلها عدة مرات

He sat down on the side walk and while looking at the scratches, he found his son has written 'I LOVE YOU DAD'

وعند جلوسه على الأرض، نظر إلى الخدوش التي أحدثها الأبن فوجده قد كتب ' أنا أحبك يا أبي '

Anger and Love have no limit…

الحب والغضب ليس لهما حدود...........

lovefordeen

assalaamu alaikum

assalaamu alaikum

subhan'allah...it is such a beautiful story...

its a lesson for people with small kids(i do)...kids at this age are usually very naughty...and we have to be careful while hitting our loved ones so as not to cause them injury....
this story reminded me of an incident with my small daughter....sometimes,she gets real naughty and i it her,she tells me 'i love you'...she's more bothered about the emotional hurt by me hitting her than the physical pain...i feel so small infront of her masha'allah...

assalaamu alaikum

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Wa aleikum salam,

Very nice story, makes one think that in life is not all black and white, is much more complicated then this, takes patience, love, responsability and wisdom to make the right choices and to see beyond the anger.

I hope i will keep this story in mind for when i will have babys, inchallah.

May Allah guide us. ameen :tti_sister:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam2:

Thank you
for sharing.
:jazaak:

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam .

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother/ sister for sharing this very beautiful story with us.

Alhadmulilah, it is teaching us that sometimes we do not see everything on the right way,and that we need always to think well, with patiente and faith in Allah when judging someones intentions.

I pray to Allah that Inshallah one day when I get marry and have my children, that I will take care about them always with gentlness,love and patience.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you. Ameen.

:wasalam:

Elias55

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother/ sister for sharing this very beautiful story with us.

Alhadmulilah, it is teaching us that sometimes we do not see everything on the right way,and that we need always to think well, with patiente and faith in Allah when judging someones intentions.

I pray to Allah that Inshallah one day when I get marry and have my children, that I will take care about them always with gentlness,love and patience.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you. Ameen.

As wr wb Sis,

I pray for You and ask Allah to give you a pious husband and to have a very good Muslim families, Insha'allah.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
No matter for how many times I continue reading this story..

It will still refresh my heart with love....

Among the Busy tabs, and other applications on my browser, I feel so blessed when I read such nice pieces...

Jazakallah Khair for sharing...

subhi

How beautifull story ,i was so touched,i'll tell everyone around me.Thanks for your sharing ,may allah bless y.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
As wr wb Sis,

I pray for You and ask Allah to give you a pious husband and to have a very good Muslim families, Insha'allah.

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for your kind duas Alhamdulillah. :tti_sister:

Ameen ya Rabby, may Allah reward us all with rightoues Muslim husband or wife. Ameen.

May Allah bless you

:salam2: