Nightmares!!!

IslamicPearl

Salam borthers and sisters

From what i read i understand that telling bout your bad dreams is wrong. But why? not to frighten the others or beacause they would come true? and is it available for the good ones too?

umm hussain

asalam alaikum

There is a hadith maybe someone else can post it because I don't know where to find it but it goes something like, if someone sees a bad dream you seek refuge in Allah from the shaytan, spit 3 times on the left side, turn your pillow over and also change the side you were sleeping on, e.g if you were sleeping on your left side, sleep on the right and you shouldnt mention it to anyone and you wont be harmed by it but a good dream you can share it with those close to you.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
HaHa! I heard that story from a book called "Stories for Children" and I think the Sahabi was Abu Huryra :)astag: I've never heard much of him) or Abu Bakr.

Assalamu alaykum, then perhaps you should take some time to Learn about Islam. Those are two of the most famous companions of the Prophet:saw: and we love them much. ~Btw, The name is Abu Hurayrah (RA).

wasalam.

AishaR

:salam2:

I always say Ayatul Kursi before going to bed & it has protected me every nite. Inshallah this continues.

:wasalam: